drugs, boosters

klobber

what emptyness the universe would suffer without good stuff to smoke or drink.

this is an Idea for bringing life to the people in DU.

Advantage...easy impĺementation, most stuff must be done by players:

Drugs could be bought and sold via NPC market but with effect on the workefficiency on a planet.

If your company  is settled on a planet and bad stuff comes in, there could be  chance that your employees get dizzy while mining or building or doing other stuff. 

Thats why you have to keep this stuff away from your planet.

Hire The Drugenforcement Crew or be the sheriff in town with your cargoscanning behemoth...

Edit*

I just noticed that smuggling is already mentioned  in another post...well. hope we will get it. 

LOL. Elite back in the day used the more accurate term "Narcotics" for drugs used as recreational pleasure chemicals.

But I suspect this would be for simulating "Civilization Decay", whereas NQ bills DU as "Civlization Building" MMO?  And indeed that is what narcotics leads to.?

Recreational drug and alcohol use would increase the level of immersion in the game (and be good for role-play, which I'd be well into), bring some character and depth into the world of DU, and make the world feel rugged, more real and lived in.  Seeing the odd player (human or NPC) falling backwards over a table, drunk as a skunk in a bar, with maybe a few NPCs who burst out laughing at him as I walk in (just back from a long haul flight on a cargo ship), would be hilarious.  I'd include smoking in the list of recreational past-time activities that you can get up to in DU.  Although I don't smoke in real life, my DU avatar would always have a well-chewed up cigar hanging out the side of his mouth ?