Wishlist of Eccentric Systems

Context

This is basically just a thread to post what kinds of star systems would be interesting to have.

Septuplet-star System

A system with a massive asteroid field, possibly inside a supernove remnant

Hypergiant System, possibly with a planet so close to its star, approaching ships stay deep in the planet's shadow or require better defenses.

Might sound strange but i want some nebulas to fly through, i dont care much about stellar shapes as i am trying to build a space city. but nebulas and other "clouds" would be very nice, a dark Hole somewhere, and a supernova Sun. I just want to be aaawwed in space. totally loose myself by absolute beauty while flying.

An arctic planet that used to be an ocean planet; the only place you can even think about inhabiting are the interesting caves formed because of the lunar tides pushing and shifting the ice over millennia, with the geothermal vents occasionally cracking the planet with bubbles of gas under extreme pressure.. It teems with alien organic life in these caves, with the few weak geothermal vents allowing these things to grow around. These spots are an oasis for life.

On the surface, raging and frigid winds force anybody who was brave enough to not immediately go to the caves to reconsider. The winds throw giant icicles around as if it were dust, piercing metal and flesh with unnerving ease.

So why would you go to this planet? Perhaps you're interesting in the surprising lack of hostile creatures, or want to export the mineral-rich water after processing to make some easy money. But this planet was built like a fortress, and it'd be near impossible to find somebody if you didn't have a map. Maybe that's why you want to manufacture questionable medication, or perhaps you're interested in the research you want absolutely nobody to know except you and your researchers.

Now, why is this place an arctic planet? Because the icy atmosphere reflects almost all heat like a sparkling jewel in the cosmos. How it got this icy atmosphere is a mystery that nobody knows.