NQ-Nyzaltar

Our KICKSTARTER is live!

Per: FAQ in the AMA

We will link all pledges to accounts based on the e-mail address you provided. So it is very important for you to provide the same e-mail address in the Kickstarter form we will send you soon than the one you have used to register on the forum or the community portal.

The wording here isn't that clear ... So, for example in Kickstarter I have a totally different email address and name since I had to login with my Facebook account. And here I have another email address and name.

As far as I understood, you need to wait for Novaquark to send you a questioning on kickstarter to confirm your email-address and postal address in case you have a physical reward.

Cheers :)

The wording here isn't that clear ... So, for example in Kickstarter I have a totally different email address and name since I had to login with my Facebook account. And here I have another email address and name.

Again PER: AMA FAQ

What if I already have a forum account, or an account on the Community Portal?

If the email on our account differs from the one used on Kickstarter, just let us know so we can reconnect the dots.

1. Join forums

2. Read the Rules

3. Read the FAQ

4. Read all else

Help them help you by staying informed before spamming the same stuff they already answered.

Questions are good but really if you read a bit most likely the question has been asked and answered.

1. Join forums

2. Read the Rules

3. Read the FAQ

4. Read all else

Help them help you by staying informed before spamming the same stuff they already answered.

Questions are good but really if you read a bit most likely the question has been asked and answered.

Thx @ all.

The problem is (I am not kidding) that I cannot read more than 20 seconds on this forum before my eyes start hurting. The color theme is killing me. Tried the mobile version but it is too clunky and doesn't have many functions, like good navigation, search and stuff.

That is the worst excuse, i use the mobile site (on my phone) and it is just fine.

If you need to make the forums more readable then use something like Stylebot for Chrome to change the CSS (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylebot/oiaejidbmkiecgbjeifoejpgmdaleoha)

That is the thing, I tried to use the mobile version on my PC :) .... there it is just weird.

Is any one else seeing a glitch with their kickstarter pledge. I have the transaction still pending on my card even though the kickstarter account shows it as collected. Can I ask the devs if the pledges came up 115 eu short or more.

Has it been collected and kickstarter's notifications has glitched out. 

I have contacted the bank and told them to clear it to you via kickstarter.

It may only be an exchange rate or notification glitch at the bank. 

Is any one else seeing a glitch with their kickstarter pledge. I have the transaction still pending on my card even though the kickstarter account shows it as collected. Can I ask the devs if the pledges came up 115 eu short or more.

Has it been collected and kickstarter's notifications has glitched out. 

I have contacted the bank and told them to clear it to you via kickstarter.

It may only be an exchange rate or notification glitch at the bank. 

OK it cleared now. looks like a banking glitch. 

Hi,

I am in truble, i discovered DU one day after the kickstarter campain ended, are there any other ways to get the playable alpha than pay to the campaing?

No you're not in trouble there will be a funding option opened up on main site soon. It may not give early alpha access though.

No you're not in trouble there will be a funding option opened up on main site soon. It may not give early alpha access though.

No Alpha access on the new Crowdfunding ?  :o

Where you get that information pal ?  :o

No Alpha access on the new Crowdfunding ?  :o

Where you get that information pal ?  :o

Alpha testers need to be limited, so NQ can monitor the server tech and of course to test it.

My guess is NQ will sell packages for Late Alpha Test, like Test 3 or 4, when they will need more people in the servers to test the tech.

Kickstarter is an actual Early Access in a way. The Crowdfunding pledge site will be more likely for the aforementioned Late Alpha Test (and of course, Beta test, depending on the pledge level).

Kickstarter is an actual Early Access in a way. The Crowdfunding pledge site will be more likely for the aforementioned Late Alpha Test (and of course, Beta test, depending on the pledge level).

I see, so in other words the new Crowdfunding on the website might be live until the initial release of the game ? like Star Citizen ?  :o

I see, so in other words the new Crowdfunding on the website might be live until the initial release of the game ? like Star Citizen ?  :o

Who knows, they did say it will be up soon though. I guess the Devs may include packages, like adding some fancy dandy ship blueprints in there for the start of the game (as people would be able to copy those ships later on ), perhaps even throwing in a tower blueprint for players to get so they can rapidly build their cities and stuff. It's speculation at this point, but I guess they could do that for the Crowdfunding site pledges.

The truth is, no one knows about alpha/beta access. It is only speculation from everyone in here. I am hoping for alpha access cause that is something i want but wont be able to afford straight away. :)

The truth is, no one knows about alpha/beta access. It is only speculation from everyone in here. I am hoping for alpha access cause that is something i want but wont be able to afford straight away. :)

The hard truth though is the Devs can't afford to dump 10,000 people into Alpha, that's why the Alpha Access pledges were so limited. So, right away may not be possible, but on an Alpha Test 3 it should be, as they would be having the server tech calibrated for such things.

Ofcourse 10k people wont fit in to the alpha but there is like 8k pledges total today. If they release alpha access or not ass a perk on their own crowdfunding page is only speculation from your viewpoint unless you have insider information we dont know about?  However i am quite sure that they will limit the amount of pledges available for alpha access if the demand becomes to high. To sum it up, it is all speculation even my view points. We will have to wait and see.

Ofcourse 10k people wont fit in to the alpha but there is like 8k pledges total today. If they release alpha access or not ass a perk on their own crowdfunding page is only speculation from your viewpoint unless you have insider information we dont know about?  However i am quite sure that they will limit the amount of pledges available for alpha access if the demand becomes to high. To sum it up, it is all speculation even my view points. We will have to wait and see.

They did limit the amount on Kickstarter. Those  8000 Pledges? About 1500 are Alpha Access eligible (I think, I might got the numbers off a bit). At least, that's how many I counted given the Gold and beyond number of pledges existing. My guess is, if NQ makes a test server, it would be for MAX 10000 players, so they could be maybe adding some limited amounts of pledges to the Paypal store. The point is, they won't make a 100 K server for an Alpha Test. They would have to test the server tech gradually with actual players in them.

They did limit the amount on Kickstarter. Those  8000 Pledges? About 1500 are Alpha Access eligible (I think, I might got the numbers off a bit).

Yup, it's around 1300 people are eligible for Alpha access based on their pledge on Kickstarter

And i think 1k is a lot of amount of Players for the Server in Alpha phase  ^_^

Yup, it's around 1300 people are eligible for Alpha access based on their pledge on Kickstarter

And i think 1k is a lot of amount of Players for the Server in Alpha phase  ^_^

I think the numbers might have been around 1500 though, due to NQ openning up some Digital Gold+ pledges in the course of the KS. I remember theo riginal pledges for Alpha being 1300 at start for certain, it's those Digital ones that poped up later on that I can't remember how many they were.