NQ-Nyzaltar

Our KICKSTARTER is live!

Good question Pryogen, I think perhaps this KS was poorly timed and that support may pickup a bit down the line enough to get the stretch goals if they could keep accepting pledges. They could do what star citizen did and keep accepting pledges directly, the original kickstarter for SC was "only" 2 million.

Hi everyone!

If you are wondering where our Kickstarter page is...

You just have to click here!

Happy reading! :)

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

hi there would I be abld to download the client so I can get inworld? or is it still in development? cause if this game I can play it sounds a lot better than star citizen I'm sorry but so far it seems badass.. I just want to get a client to get into the game to check it out... I love so far what you guys are doing!

Well maybe you shouldn't be playing video games if you don't....

Lame answer especially for a project in KS where some people only pledge to support the project, without any reward 'cept a simple Thank You from the developers -- oh, let me guess you probably think they're homeless and destitute!

What level did you support?

Lame answer especially for a project in KS where some people only pledge to support the project, without any reward 'cept a simple Thank You from the developers -- oh, let me guess you probably think they're homeless and destitute!

What level did you support?

Look at my signature.....

Your pledge

€400.00
Digital Ruby Founder Pack (Early Bird)

Took the plunge!  Life-time subscription. 

!!!!!! Nice job !!!!! You're probably as ready to play this game to death, as I am. 

hi there would I be abld to download the client so I can get inworld? or is it still in development? cause if this game I can play it sounds a lot better than star citizen I'm sorry but so far it seems badass.. I just want to get a client to get into the game to check it out... I love so far what you guys are doing!

The game is being kickstarted.

That means that it still needs to be developed beyond the pre alpha tech demo.

If you pledge gold or above you can enter the alpha testing in early 2017.

In short; no you cant download the game right now.

Yes, Just pledged the Digital Ruby Founder Pack (Early Bird)

I am so happy you guys made the goal.

edit: so... How does this work now? Do I link the forum account to the kickstarter account somehow?

Yes, Just pledged the Digital Ruby Founder Pack (Early Bird)

I am so happy you guys made the goal.

edit: so... How does this work now? Do I link the forum account to the kickstarter account somehow?

We will get an email with instructions, I think. Seems to make the most sense.

Times up - shame we didn't reach the stretch goal, but NQ announced they are going to implement the second one anyways.

Now all there is left to do is wait and anticipate.

Per: FAQ in the AMA

We will link all pledges to accounts based on the e-mail address you provided. So it is very important for you to provide the same e-mail address in the Kickstarter form we will send you soon than the one you have used to register on the forum or the community portal.

Well, thank you everyone for participating in the Kickstarter. I am so happy that we were able to do what we all did. 

I can't wait to see some more videos once NQ has some features they are ready to show us. 

So, let's all work hard on the forums till we're all in game.