NQ-Nyzaltar

Our KICKSTARTER is live!

Some places it's shipping in others it's probably tax. In my case it's shipping I'm on the other side of the planet. It depends on the package. i hope they have 4 and 5xl shirts other wise I'm out of luck on one perk. 

I am hoping when NQ emails you that they ask for your shirt size when asking for things such as delivery ect,

KickStarter only accepts VISA/Master/AmericanE,

Is there a way to participate via paypal or bank transfer? since i m living in a country foreign as my native one that doesnt allow foreigners to hold any of those cards...

I'll pledge, no fear, but as I don't have AUD$170 lying about, I'll have to save the AUD$200 to get Gold as I'll miss the early bird it looks like. Yeah - it sucks when you live outside of the EU or US, but in the country which spends more per capita on gaming than any other in the world. :cry:

@ -  just a thought I'll leave here rather than muddy the KS comments (which are going off - so many so quickly) - you know - I'd be happy to (as I'm sure others would) start paying a non-refundable sub now if it meant we could upgrade our pledges through it or bank it against playable months. Just sayin... ;)

Oh - and one question - while I get putting Beta and Alpha access in there - I have to ask given this is an emergent gameplay RPG and we probably need to note it in the Library ... does that mean that players who aren't backers (Gold or over) can't have characters with an Alpha Team background inc. outfits etc? And on the flip side - The canon story states Alpha's are specially selected based on physical and mental traits - will that translate into an in game stat or skill bonus?

(Also - does Alioth mean that only 1 Ark survived, or does Alioth have multiple Ark sites, or will other planet fall Arks come into play later once player base sustains them? Important extra credit question which the Community probably needs to know for developing character and organisation backgrounds.)

Anon.

Oh - and one question - while I get putting Beta and Alpha access in there - I have to ask given this is an emergent gameplay RPG and we probably need to note it in the Library ... does that mean that players who aren't backers (Gold or over) can't have characters with an Alpha Team background inc. outfits etc? And on the flip side - The canon story states Alpha's are specially selected based on physical and mental traits - will that translate into an in game stat or skill bonus?

(Also - does Alioth mean that only 1 Ark survived, or does Alioth have multiple Ark sites, or will other planet fall Arks come into play later once player base sustains them? Important extra credit question which the Community probably needs to know for developing character and organisation backgrounds.)

Anon.

Some good questions, I think giving Alpha testers a boost may seem unfair to many, but they will be really helping the devs with the game without actually getting much benefits from it as the Devs have stressed that alpha will not be finished or really that enjoyable if your looking to try and get a head start on the game that will be closed beta! It would be a nice little way to reward them as long as it doesn't make the game too unbalanced. The suits will be for alpha testers only I think that has been confirmed, so no anyone who didn't back gold won't get 1 however through helping the game by way of social media and such you may be able to get yourself in alpha without paying for it if you really want .. but again it has been stressed this is not a way to get play time advantage the game will not be finished and may not be very enjoyable during alpha!!

The devs mentioned in their video on KS that their may be other safe zones on other worlds to be discovered, and may possible be other ARK sites which would be really cool and could hold some of the developer secrets who knows!! but for now that is still very much in discussion and not confirmed yet as they don't know fully themselves at this stage (or do they)

I hope this helps, and please anyone feel free to correct anything I put or have missed :)

Some good questions, I think giving Alpha testers a boost may seem unfair to many, but they will be really helping the devs with the game without actually getting much benefits from it as the Devs have stressed that alpha will not be finished or really that enjoyable if your looking to try and get a head start on the game that will be closed beta! It would be a nice little way to reward them as long as it doesn't make the game too unbalanced. The suits will be for alpha testers only I think that has been confirmed, so no anyone who didn't back gold won't get 1 however through helping the game by way of social media and such you may be able to get yourself in alpha without paying for it if you really want .. but again it has been stressed this is not a way to get play time advantage the game will not be finished and may not be very enjoyable during alpha!!

The devs mentioned in their video on KS that their may be other safe zones on other worlds to be discovered, and may possible be other ARK sites which would be really cool and could hold some of the developer secrets who knows!! but for now that is still very much in discussion and not confirmed yet as they don't know fully themselves at this stage (or do they)

I hope this helps, and please anyone feel free to correct anything I put or have missed :)

Ah - I don't mean boosts for Alpha Testers to get ahead - I mean conceptually as an in-game idea - are Alpha Team characters "better examples of humanity?" for specifically first contact / establishment (as opposed to other "base" types of DU people). Is every "person" the same at creation.

Could I, discovering DU in 2019, a year post launch, make a character who's background is "I was an Alpha Team scout" for instance.

(Alpha Team outfit made me think - locked item, or can players sell/lose them)

Off topic so let's not discuss it here other than to await any reply from NQ if one is merited.

Hi, just received an E-Mail saying there are changes to the gold and silver pledges - does this apply to the Gold and Silver pledges already pledged, or any only those from this point onwards? So for example, do the backers who already invested in a Gold or Silver pledge get stuff like the Arkship passenger ID card and T-Shirt still?

Sorry, E-Mail was quite vague in this regard. Just said stuff been changed. 

Thank you for removing physical goods from gold but maintaining the name reservation! :D The extra DAC is welcome :D

It doesn't look like you get the name reservation with the Digital version... it doesn't say so anywhere at least...

Hi everyone!

If you are wondering where our Kickstarter page is...

You just have to click here!

Happy reading! :)

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

Wish i could support but i do not have a credit card.

Hi, just received an E-Mail saying there are changes to the gold and silver pledges - does this apply to the Gold and Silver pledges already pledged, or any only those from this point onwards? So for example, do the backers who already invested in a Gold or Silver pledge get stuff like the Arkship passenger ID card and T-Shirt still?

Sorry, E-Mail was quite vague in this regard. Just said stuff been changed. 

If you want the Gold/Silver that doesn't have the physical goods and instead has DAC, you need to go back to Kickstarter and change your pledge.  They added new backing tiers, the old ones have not changed.

Wow, just woke up and went to TMC to do a little EVE media catch up, and saw the Kick Starter and well I got the last Ruby Founder Early Bird Pledge sorry guys. So here I am Noob again, and ready to see were this ride goes. Beta Testing EVE and then Playing for 14 years; this looks like the next step I always want to see from them. Hope this project makes it cause I see the potential way more then I did in Star Citizen. This game is the first I actually backed.

Hello to all.

Could you add digital packs for the higher tiers as well? While the physical items are nice for people who likes it, it would be nice to have an option to back at a higher tier without the hassle of shipping and physical items.

Alternatively an option to say no thank you to the physical items, but still pay the same price?

Considering downgrading to the digital gold pack to avoid to get a digital pack.

I'm not seeing anything about the ID card and TShirt designs, do we get to see what they look like prior to deciding whether to go digital or not?

I would really love to get Ruby, but I can't pledge at all, since I don't have a credit card and SEPA is only available in germany... Gotta resolve this before Kickstarter ends, I'd really like a lifetime sub... 

Or will there be one available later on? I sure hope so. Definitely gonna go silver though, maybe even gold. Can't afford Ruby, no matter how much I want it...

Kickstarter is filled 50% after just one week! :) Good Job! Still 3 weeks to go...

@Simon

You can get pre-paid credit cards if You can't or don't want to get a "real" credit card! There are also some like amazon or steam gift cards You can buy at big gas stations...