NQ-Nyzaltar

Our KICKSTARTER is live!

Closed Beta = the Beta phase only Alpha Phase members can join before the rest of the public can.

So alpha access on kickstarter means actually beta access? 

So alpha access on kickstarter means actually beta access? 

Not if you don't got the Gold Package and above.

Beta is where the real game lies, as Alpha is a series of tests (net-code, gameplay, combat etcetera).

So yeah, you get Gold and above, you are guaranteed a Closed Beta Access. If you only get the Alpha Acess you get the Limited Beta, which is after Closed Beta (usually).

I kickstarted a game called Star-forge that promised similar things but never delivered and it totally burned me on kickstarters in general, this is maybe the one that will make me break my no kickstarter rule.

Any idea when alpha testing is going to start?

I kickstarted a game called Star-forge that promised similar things but never delivered and it totally burned me on kickstarters in general, this is maybe the one that will make me break my no kickstarter rule.

alpha testing has already started they have invited players into alpha before the kickstarter to test the game :)

alpha testing has already started they have invited players into alpha before the kickstarter to test the game :)

Uhm, no. Alpha 1 Test starts on 2017. They just selected Alpha Team members.

Good Lucky Devs !

Hope you get as much ... or more money than Star Citizen !!

They also pretty much confirmed the Pay-2-Play model on the rewards section of the Kickstarter. Just saying. 

As they said Alpha begins a few months from now.

We were discussing failed Alpha games earlier, and Starforge had slipped my mind. That was a terrible fail of a game. I agree they had similar promises but from what I have seen I will say DU is beyond anything I have seen Starforge do. Although I havent touched that game in over 2 years.

I had been burned on early access games and stopped backing them. But I have been following DU for a while now and have seen what they intend yo do and how thy are going about it. They have ambitious games, but they are realiatic about it. They have made a few unpopular decisions and pushed a few wanted features into the future for the sake of making the game work. I commend them for that. I have eneough faith from what I've seen that they will pull this off I pledged at ruby level.

Pledged. Looks cool! Let's hope all goes well! But from the number of backers visible already it looks quite good so far.

15% are added to the kickstarter pledge amount. is this a kickstarter fee oder EU VAT/tax? 

Some places it's shipping in others it's probably tax. In my case it's shipping I'm on the other side of the planet. It depends on the package. i hope they have 4 and 5xl shirts other wise I'm out of luck on one perk.