NQ-Nyzaltar

Our KICKSTARTER is live!

Silly question probably, but what is a DACs? Lifetime subscription reward is looking very tempting  :D

Subscription tokens you can either consume or sell for in-game currency to other players.

10 DACs = 10 months of subscription or 10 Coupons you can sell as an in-game item to other players for in-game cash.

(See PLEX on EVE Online, same thing)

Subscription tokens you can either consume or sell for in-game currency to other players.

10 DACs = 10 months of subscription or 10 Coupons you can sell as an in-game item to other players for in-game cash.

(See PLEX on EVE Online, same thing)

Thank you for such a quick answer and for clearing that up for me Twerkmotor!  :)

Sweet video guys awesome job definitely gonna back, Gold for me now i just need to get paid and at least will be able to get alpha access to this amazing game. Thanks and all the best hope you hit and exceed your target my fingers are crossed for you

I have high hopes for this game! Can't wait to take the first steps ingame...
Seeing i am pretty impatient, it had to be at least Gold  B) 
Bring on the Alpha!

Pledged. Looks cool! Let's hope all goes well! But from the number of backers visible already it looks quite good so far.

15% are added to the kickstarter pledge amount. is this a kickstarter fee oder EU VAT/tax? 

Lifetime sub was indeed tempting, thus I couldn't pass it up. A few DACs would have been nice to sell but since theres no sub for you, you can always flip some.

Now i just keep monitoring to see when they will hit their goal.