Kickstarter is now live, Back this game right now!!!

GrandMaster Apex

Yep, i have the same problem. Too bad Kickstarter is so limited in that aspect. Not only they don't have paypal but also the type of credit card they accept is way too restricted. Unfortunately i'm not able to help because of that.

Anyway, best of luck to your Kickstarter campaign. I will follow this game up close since it has tremendous potential to become something big and unique!

KickStarter only accepts VISA/Master/AmericanE,

Is there a way to participate via paypal or bank transfer? since i m living in a country foreign as my native one that doesnt allow foreigners to hold any of those cards...

Have you checked 'Paysafecard'?

Not sure if that is available for you, and if you can somehow skip the limitation by having a card delivered to you by this alternative other than asking the bank for a card...

I am afraid Kick starter Does not at this time Jeronimo,

Well currently there are 2 gold packages, could make the cheaper one the digital version. Just remove the id tag and T-shirt... swap it for a tier 3 pet.
Instant digital version.

Keep us updated please

NQ have started that they will not give a higher tier reward as a prize, However the virtual packages will have more DAC's added, the cheaper packages are early bird and once sold out are gone, the digital will be the same price as the normal package and will only be to gold and silver so far. They have stated that .. Should ruby members ask for it .. they will add a new Ruby package that substitutes life time sub for 80 DAC's as well as the Ruby with life sub so that you can choose which you prefer.

Comparing DU's Kickstarter to Inovae Battlescape

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/309114309/infinity-battlescape/#chart-daily

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/1949863330/dual-universe-civilization-building-sci-fi-mmorpg/#chart-daily

Battlescape had to average $10,700/day in pledges to inch over the finish line.

DU will need to average 15,200 euros per day to make it to the finish line.

Let's hope JC can keep Dual Universe in the spotlight.  (and do your part.  Post to your favorite game forums.)

How do people feel about these new "Digital" founding lvls, and what they've done with DAC's vs the physical items (t-shirt and ID-card)?

For both Silver and Gold this is true:

Digital not only saves shipping, but also adds more value to the pack

Personally i think the Digital versions should just have had the physical items removed, and everything else the same...

I would love the t-shirt, and the ID-card... but i'm seriously considering changing my pledge to Digital, because i can save the shipping, and even get €54 extra value in DAC's...

Edit: I changed to Digital Gold now... just seems to make more sense with what i get for my money...

remember those shirts and IDs cost NQ. Maybe not the same as the value of DACs but remember what they are. Its a credit from NQs perspective, which only cost them ther server upkeep. Which, a few hundred more users on in one month wont be much in relation to the overall user base. But to NQ that money used in development is worth a lot more.

What I would like to see is addons to the kickstarter. So for like $50 I can add 10 DACs to my rewards.

I pledged as much as I was capable of doing. I would be happy to invest though if they wanted to open that up in the future. but sometimes you have to make choices between making sure your own business succeeds, thinking about a house, and possibly switching fields to more preferable type of career/ work.