Kickstarter is now live, Back this game right now!!!

GrandMaster Apex

So...does anyone know anything about kickstarter?  Never used it before.   If I pledge, do I need to use the exact same email as I used here so they know who's it is?  Or will I just get an email with a key or something?

you can use any email as once the goal is reached you will be emailed by kickstarter and also by the devs to get the information needed to send you your items. I would advise you use the same email

Also the funds will not leave your account until the final day .. and also will only be charged if the project reaches its target .. however they do have a way of checking that you have enough to back the package you select so you can't opt for say emerald at 1000 euros without having the majority of the money in your account to be held

I don't know how Kickstarter projects usually do along time.

I mean, maybe most of the people that were to pledge, have already pledged? Will the remaining 33 days bring us slowly to the target? Or, hopefully, will it skyrocket as the due date gets closer?

Crossing fingers.

KickStarter only accepts VISA/Master/AmericanE,

Is there a way to participate via paypal or bank transfer? since i m living in a country foreign as my native one that doesnt allow foreigners to hold any of those cards...