Kickstarter is now live, Back this game right now!!!

GrandMaster Apex

Hmmm, if I'm correct then 20 AUD would not buy you a month in the real game. This assumes that a Dual Access Cupon (DAC) is charged at €18. For example, according to their Kickstarter page, 2 DACs have a value of €36 post-release.

Can someone go into detail on what DAC's mean?

Also I see upper tier packages with Lifetime Subscription? Can you provide detail on what the subscription model for this game will be, how much it will cost etc?

Thanks

DAC = PLEX

PLEX = Subscription item that can be sold for in-game currency or consumed.

If you get 10 DACs you get 10 months of subscription.

Or 10 coupons you can sell in-game (or even store up) to sell for in-game cash.

Also I see upper tier packages with Lifetime Subscription? Can you provide detail on what the subscription model for this game will be, how much it will cost etc?

Thanks

Taken from the kickstarter page:

By backing our game, you can get many rewards.  

Here are short descriptions about each of them:  

• "Thank you!": An e-mail to thank you for backing us. Even 1€ matters to us! 
  • Special thanks in game credits: You will be mentioned in the credits of the game as a Kickstarter Backer that has made possible to create Dual Universe! 
  • Founder Forum Title: You will be able to display the support you gave us on the official forum. 
  • Dual Access Coupon (DAC): The DAC is a virtual item that you will be able to use for different purposes. You will be able to consume one to get 30 days of play in Dual Universe, or give one to a friend, or even trade one to another player for in-game money. 
  • Original Sound Track (Digital): You will be able to download the whole Original Sound Track. 
  • ID Card Arskhip Passenger (Physical Reward): You will receive a personalized card with the pseudonym of your choice, representing your avatar's name, who have slept during thousands of years before landing on Alioth. This pseudonym will be automatically reserved for you in-game. 
  • In-game Pet: A cool mechanized pet robot that will follow you everywhere. The higher version, the shinier it will be!
  • Closed Beta Access Key: You will automatically have access to the Closed Beta when the game will enter this phase.
  • Alpha Access Key: You will automatically have access to the Alpha when the game will enter this phase.
  • Alpha Team Outfit: As you are a member of the Alpha Team, those who have awaken sooner than most of the Arkship passengers, your character will have a special suit showing he/she was among the first to test the harsh conditions of Humanity new homeworld.
  • Dual Universe T-Shirt (Physical Reward): A T-Shirt with Dual Universe's Logo & Artwork.
  • Metallic Box + Game DVD + OST CD (Physical Reward): A numbered metallic Box with a DVD containing the game Dual Universe 1.0 and a CD containing the whole Original Sound Track.
  • Dual Universe Artbook (Physical Reward): A hard covered book containing many artworks and concept arts from Dual Universe.
  • Dual Universe Poster (Physical Reward): A poster representing one of the most popular artwork of Dual Universe, giant size!
  • Dual Universe Tote Bag (Physical Reward): A bag... representing your Nanopack in Real Life?
  • Arkship USB Key (Physical Reward): A USB Key to transport all your most precious game files!
  • Alpha Team Member Statue (Physical Reward): 2 models will exist, male and female. You will be able to choose the one you want with a Ruby founder pack, and you will have automatically both of them with the Emerald founder pack!
  • Dual Universe Collector Box: A collector carton box where can be stored all Dual Universe physical rewards!
  • 1 Hour Call Conference with JC: You will be able to have a private conversation with JC to ask questions, give personal feedback or even make suggestions for the game!
  • 1/2 and 1 Day with JC and the team: You will be able to meet JC and the team, discuss with us, see the development process of the game and much more! (plane ticket not included)
  • Development of a Dual Universe Secret: Participate and work with us on one of the secrets that Dual Universe will contain (the team reserves the rights to refuse ideas that would be technically irrealistic or not compatible with the storyline).

Thanks

DACS are passes for one month, on release they will cost 15 euros.

you can buy and sell the passes for ingame currency

Pledge €100 or moreABOUT $112 USD Gold Founder Pack (Early Bird)

INCLUDES
  • Game at launch (PC Digital)
  • Thanks in the credits as early backer
  • "Gold Founder" Forum Title
  • 20 DACs (value:360€ post-release)
  • Original SoundTrack (Digital)
  • ID Card Arkship Passenger (Gold)
  • In-game Pet (lvl.1 version)
  • In-game Pet (lvl.2 version)
  • Closed Beta Key Access
  • Alpha Access Key
  • Alpha Team Outfit
  • "Dual Universe" T-Shirt

Take my Monies, I'll make more tomorrow.

1-month subscription will cost something like 13-15 euros (i don't remember the exact number), and less if you buy a bigger package. DACs is an item, comparable to PLEX in EVE or 2xAPEX in Archeage, so they will cost more, like 18$, because they're tradable.

I'm in the same boat as Anasasi. Unfortunately the Canadian dollar is quite weak compared to the Euro. So there goes $600 but I think it will be completely worth it.

You guys over there have nearly the same exchange rate.

The pain is real.

Ça y est !!! c'est fait !!!

A toute l'équipe, faites nous un jeu à la dimension de nos rêves et on sera de fidèle acteur à la création du monde que vous nous construisez ;)

Maintenant, il me reste l'attente ...et ça va être long

Bon courage à tous et n'oubliez pas ....on est avec vous.

227281kickstarter.png