For Those Who Like to Hunt "SHINIES"

Grimmstone

I know that creating another Database isn't ever a good thing so i thought we could get our shiny fix by having Gemstones randomly generate  with the deposits of ore and minerals, having different types of gemstones corresponding with certain mineral and ore types, like in nature. Would be useful too if incorporated into the crafting recipes maybe added for high end and rare parts/constructs. Just an idea from someone who misses shiny hunting!!

Sounds like a fun idea. I'm a fan of Everquest II where I was first introduced to Shinies. I think having them random spawn and potentially having a detector on a ship could create some cool PVP play. As one appears and players in the area can battle to get to it first.

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 2:47 PM, Grimmstone said:

I know that creating another Database isn't ever a good thing so i thought we could get our shiny fix by having Gemstones randomly generate  with the deposits of ore and minerals, having different types of gemstones corresponding with certain mineral and ore types, like in nature. Would be useful too if incorporated into the crafting recipes maybe added for high end and rare parts/constructs. Just an idea from someone who misses shiny hunting!!

The ore is already shiny, if you look at the 1-hour alpha walkthrough. No doubt different colours and glosses will be added.