Kuromatsuki Yami - Kuro in short

Kuro

Hi there, as a person I'm Sam, polish but lives in United Kingdom, 30 yo, male. Enough about me, let's talk my character - Kuro.

Kuromatsuki Yami (name Kuromatsuki is freely translated as Black Moon Festival and family's name Yami is darkness) is the best assassin in her generation of long lived, ancient and very powerful  Japanese warrior dynasty. It also happens she's the first born of  the 1000th generation of Yami dynasty. Over those generations Yami were nobody but hit-men and perfected the art of death-dealing. Few of those who witnessed those acts and lived long enough to tell anybody were reporting some kind of paranormal properties. Some say these people use magic.

Her first victim was her dojo rival at the age of 5. Unofficial data confirms 567 lives taken until the age of 20.

"No matter how good you are there will always be someone better"

The Yami house was attacked by unknown hostiles while celebrating Kuro's 20th birthday just 2 months ago. Kuro is the only survivor of the massacre and had to flee to the distant galaxy.

Now she's trying to make a living in new society with what she knows the best. Just last night joined The Meridian Jumpworks. Her plan is simple - avenge the family.

Edited by Kuro
Translation mistake

Thank you! :) 

"Kuro's un
trustfully eyes filled with some kind of void that accented the dark colour looked a much taller than her man in his 20s coming straight towards her with a big, honest smile on his face and his palm reaching for handshake. She hesitated for a moment however the cold blood and pure calculation let her shake his firm hand with confidence.

- So english eh? Glad I took those classes - she smiles back. Name's Kuromatsuki but call me Kuro. And you are? - her sight wanders off to her eye level where she can see identification plate sewed onto a shirt which says  "CoreVamore".
- So Core I need a job in security, do you know anything about it? - she looks him straight in the eyes trying to sense a lie."

"- Trust me - looks him tops to bottoms - young man, make something good and you need more than one bodyguard - seductively lowered her tone trying to reach closest to his face she could being much shorter than man standing in front of her. Winks him in the eye, takes a step back and leaning on one leg with both hands on her waist and says with normal, dangerously plain tone: 
- Manufacturing is still a living, what do you manufacture? Weapons? Ammunition?"

While reading the resume Aaron wonders "could this be the one" , Aaron calls out to Shino "Shino, i think we found a match come over"

Shino jumps over the counter and lands on the couch beside Aaron "Let me see, let me see Aaron" "Yes this could be her, But how do we contact her for this job?"

Aaron is in deep thoughts, After the last unprovoked attack he swore to revenge the fallen and take out the leader of that hideous org "Shino, we are not going to look, if she is as good as we think she is, she will find Us as we know we are on the target list of Them" "And if the pride she works with is real she will contact us and listen"  "now Shino, lets put you in bed, Need a few PetPets ?" "Yes nii-san, i would love that, and some milk?" Shino starts to Purrr while i pet her to sleep.

*smiles knowing the power of the industrialist, looks her up and down once more and responds* "We manufacture what is needed, and we improve what we make with each generation, never sitting on our achievements, we strive to better ourselves and our products. What do we manufacture? We manufacture just one thing, Excellence" :D

*Kuro continues to stand still while listening to Core, then without a frown nor blink of an eye slowly approaches him*
*First step*
Soo in case of a bigger conflict... - rolling her eyes to their upper right corner squinting them and ducking slightly and suddenly, raised her hands trying to grab something like a balloon in the air or a hypothetical idea.
*Second step*
- ... you make what's needed, right... - continues weird, maniacal, dance-like move towards Core, over exaggerated gesticulation and alike.
*Third step - invading his personal space*
- ... and you sell it to.. whoever.. needs.. it.. - she lowers her voice to something between whisper and moan, pausing after last four words as she pokes Core in his chest with her right pointing finger - am I wrong? - she prolonged the last word as she looked him deep in the eyes leaving her right hand on his chest.

*Steps to her left and glides hand to his right shoulder*
- It happens I have a "bigger conflict" and I'm in need what is needed - rounds around him whispering nearly to his ears - what you want me to do to get it?
*Chuckles madly as she returns to his front, licking her lips and biting them with crazy desire of murder in her dark eyes*

Out of action, I think it's a banging intro to a novel, CoreVamore, Aaron Cain - would you like to continue with me on this story? I'd be honored. I have only broad idea but with help of you lovely writer fellows and other users of this forum, maybe we could write something good up :)

Smiles as he watches Kuros animated motions, smells her sweet scent as she nears, listening intently not just to the words but the thoughts behind those words. Entranced by her touch and realises one thing; anyone messing with Kuro would have a very short life, ended with a possibly long and painful death......

"I have no malice for any single person that I want dead, however, the mission I have for you may kill hundreds, if not thousands, some may be your enemies, some might be potential friends. There is no love in business, only the grind."

CoreVamore steps forward, this time invading Kuros personal space. Locks her eyes with his gaze.

"I will allow maiming, torture, manipulation and feminine allure for you to achieve my goals."

CoreVamore pulls a small data crystal from his pocket.

"The details are on here, I will give this to you, the broad outline, and, the person I want almost killed - how many you dispose of to reach this goal is immaterial to me. If this is acceptable to you I will fully inform you of your mission, as well as the tracker that I insist you wear at all times, just in case things go wrong."

Puts his right hand on Kuros shoulder.

"Kneel if you accept these conditions."

[[ I can continue doing this but wont be able to input often, maybe once every couple days or so, busy rl and DU life - Im in Alpha and ATV so yea, less on forums these days lol  ]]

Aaron picks up his old banged up typewriter "hmmm i should add this to "the Chronicles of tranquility" would be a nice addition  since we already defeated the cyber queen and her black ship" And before Aaron knows it he starts typing again, The pain never leaves but well with writing it atleast is bareable. [sure!]

*Takes a tiny step back*

Kuro's eyes focused on a tiny spot between his eyebrows as he made his point. This tiny dot she was always aiming at.
"Magical" - she thought silently.

Looking at the very same spot makes your conversant feel like there is no world to you beyond what they are saying right now.

She smiled as he briefly introduced her first assignment.

"I must be misheard dear sir" she said to herself when she heard to kneel before him. The only man she knelled before was her father and now him. Nobody ever even dared to make her do this. 

"Disgrace! Death!" screamed every inch of her body, soul and instincts.

"It doesn't matter!" echoed in her brain, "Whatever it takes, remember?" battle raged and time was running away.

*Dropped on her knee, so rapidly it almost seemed like she was pushed down*

"Now, give me the details please" she asked with her head down in a defeated grin.

In this very moment she swore that nobody will ever put her on her knees and those who will try shall die instantly, no matter the consequences.

"Yeah, that'll be rule number one in this world" she thought.

[CoreVamore As you can see I don't have much time myself, now working full time 42 hrs a week and starting my own business so leaves me short of time.
Aaron Cain I'm hoping to meet your character soon :) 
Both of you Thank you in advance. Wow this actually helps a lot :) I also am in the middle of my first novel.. anyway thank you so much]

*Runs his finger through Kuros silky hair*

"Good girl, you have chosen wisely."

*Slides the data crystal down along Kuros neck, shoulder, arm, elbow, wrist and into her hand, as he lowers himself to do so*

*Whispers into her right ear*

"There is a man who is about to complete the construction of a huge flying city, the cost of which has been the largest seen since the colony ship landed. Much of what he has spent has passed into my industrial company in one way, or the other."

*Slides his fingers under Kuros chin, raising her eyes to his iron gaze*

"Once this city flies away I will lose a large proportion of business. This is unacceptable!"

"The mans name is Cain, Aaron Cain. Injure and hurt him, but do not kill him. His city however must be destroyed, totally, the civilian casualties are immaterial.  As I said, who you kill may be friend, or foe........."

*Slides an stylish, yet subdued, metallic choker around Kuros neck, clicking it into firmly into position*

"This is the tracker, so big that nobody will consider it a micro tracker. Sometimes the easiest way to hide something is to put it in plain sight. It will also remind you who you work for, every second of every day."

"Rise Kuros, you have work to do"

*CoreVamore smiles knowing that his best customer will become a repeat customer, and Mr Aaron Cain has no idea what is about to be unleashed on him*

"It's darkest right in a lamp's light" she smiled back at him knowing the only thing that matters is her revenge.

"I will conduct an investigation first before destroying everything that might lead me to who I'm after" she thought.

"How much time do I have?" she asked after a while.

"I'm gonna need means such as explosives, guns, ammunition, ship, more ships, even more explosives..." she enumerated while standing up "...give me contacts and make them aware I'm coming and I'm after the best".

*Closes distance between their faces looking him in the eye*

"This man, Aaron, will he know who sent me or shall I keep it secret?"
"See tracking him down wont be a problem, getting to him even less, torturing him a pleasure"

*Smiles plainly*

"But there is one issue I see, how do you plan on keeping me loyal after I pick up all the stuff I need for the mission? I will have all I need to find people I want and won't need you nor your tracker anymore"

"What if Aaron calls a bigger price?" - she continued while walking behind him "How can you be sure I won't stab you in the back?" she whispered as she pressed herself on his back with hand imitating a blade.

"What if I already work for him trying to gain your trust?"

*Door to the hangar opened interrupting the scene* 

"May, Are our contacts in place?" Aaron asks while silently reading an old Manga, slightly burned you can still see the line ...THNote on the cover.

"yes Aaron, it was not that easy to get them all out but our friends at BMC pulled some strings"

"But Aaron i still dont like the idea, the risk is to big if she succeeds 2700 lives will be lost and i will loose you" Aaron looks to may with a smiley face.

"May, did you forget about the Cyber-Virus me and Shino got infected with? Dont worry, as long as she doesn't cause a supernova we will be fine"

*Shino jumps through the room playing with an old earth relic Blade*

"She is not the first who tries to kill me, and sure wont be the last. Just make sure she is not harmed in any way even if she manages to shoot me between the eyes"

Aaron looks troubled, in his mind he can relate to this Girl who is probably sent after him. Long has he strived for vengeance himself only to find out that revenge onle deepens the darkness that is already in ones heart. And that is something he wants this girl to learn before there is no way back.

"Make sure the ship is secure, the City is everything. i am just a Pawn in this ever growing War"