Hey there fellow freezerinos!

MisterVex

Hey hey! Howdy ho! Hi there! Greetings!

Hello ?

I'm a delightful (boring) Australian fellow looking forward to seeing what this Dual Universe brings and what it becomes. I'm particularly keen in the potential this game has for social game play, things like interplanetary politics, trade, war, sabotage, inter-organisational shenanigans, the usual terrible things that occur when we all have these petty disagreements about territories, beyond just the plain old "pew pew". 

Hopeful that the future promises a game that I can play with a bit more intensity than regular titles if I feel it, and that evolves over time in tune with the players or in this case specifically because of them. Cities, outposts, making up for my lack of creativity by buying other's fabulous creations, all those goodies!

So hopefully I see some of you out there and I don't get left too far behind in the dust while you all reach for the stars!

Bonjour to the French among you, I'm afraid that's all you get as I was terrible at my french classes!

And, au revoir! ?

On 1/23/2019 at 1:08 AM, Aaron Cain said:

Hiiii, Welcome!! And hope to see you around tranquility, we do have an aussy timezone team sooo we should be very active all day ;)

Actually quite looking forward to seeing how that comes together, it's quite an ambitious concept ?

Thanks for the welcome!