This Could Revolutionize Dual Universe !!!! MUST SEE

Adapting SpatialOS into dual universe would  be amazing i dont know much about dual universe's game engine since nda but i believe SpatialOS could solve the planetary orbit , imergant weather patterns (snow storms , sand storms also  thunder and lightning)  also many demanding updates can be handled by SpatialOS maybe allowing full on combat 

this can also lower development time too 

NQ already developed their own server tech, not sure if it would make sense to switch or that SpatialOS would be better. I have played Worlds Adrift which uses Spatial and it wasn't that great yet.

@Commander.Valkryie You many not be aware of this, but Novaquark has already developed their own custom patented server technology. Its been in development for years, and is the foundation on which Dual Universe is built on. Also, I think Novaquark's server technology may be  more advanced, as SpatialOS just looks like standard Cloud base servers, rebranded in a pretty package to make it easier to market.

Also, Global climate has already been confirmed for the game, its on the Trello to do list. https://trello.com/c/w8ndh8NU/45-different-global-climates-on-planets

41 minutes ago, Tordan said:

Particularly as it seems possible that licensing their OWN server tech to other games might be a large part of their business model.

LOLZ. OP is a big joker! Good old Tora-San... ?

I've looked into SpatialOS, by the looks of it, I think NQ's tech is a stronger solution for this type of MMO. I can certainly think of implementations that SpatialOS would excel at. That all said, both technologies are still YET to be fully tested against their fullest claims... so we shall see.

1 hour ago, Tordan said:

Particularly as it seems possible that licensing their OWN server tech to other games might be a large part of their business model.

I am pretty sure this is what the investors are in for anyway. And the server tech is potentially much broader in application than 'just' games.