Hey everyone

I joined du earlier but forgot to do this ? just lurking the posts and now im joining the conversation

i live in england and im a forex trader irl so im really excited for the economic aspect of Dual Universe i believe it will be a major game changer and will bring about greater development in simulators  especially single shard ones 

5 minutes ago, Aaron Cain said:

And everyone is welcome to join and stay fully independant, our residents have full freedom to be who they want to be, so traders like you are very welcome!!!!!

:) cant wait to supply the good citizens of Tranquility with high grade ores 

also which do you belive is better 

1) tranquilty is a massive space station  or a massive city on a planet 

Well, it will be a massive ship, really massive but we will also have a lot of outposts on planets and moons. Think of us as a combination of Babilon-5, Battlestar-Galactica and Stargate Destiny, combine those 3 add a sniff of deepspace 9 and voyager and you have Tranquility

We are only a little ambitious, a little ;)

nice to see my team not be the only ones making a ship design that has a proper habitat area also I be probably buying ore off a lot of traders over time. when in game. be intresting seeing what populations turn out like all over the galaxy we be flying and building.

On 1/15/2019 at 2:19 PM, Aaron Cain said:

Well, it will be a massive ship, really massive but we will also have a lot of outposts on planets and moons. Think of us as a combination of Babilon-5, Battlestar-Galactica and Stargate Destiny, combine those 3 add a sniff of deepspace 9 and voyager and you have Tranquility

We are only a little ambitious, a little ;)

so exciting cant wait 

18 hours ago, LittleZefie said:

nice to see my team not be the only ones making a ship design that has a proper habitat area also I be probably buying ore off a lot of traders over time. when in game. be intresting seeing what populations turn out like all over the galaxy we be flying and building.

yea it will really transform the game 

9 hours ago, Oxyorum said:

Welcome to Dual Universe!

thank you ;)