Animated Neon GIFs for Orgs & Ships, Signs & Screens

Geo

On 9/17/2019 at 4:53 PM, Geo said:

Here's a project I just did for @Grimmstone's and crew named: "GrimmStar Terraforming and Mining Corp"

Here's the original art:

A2WXA6Uh.jpg

Here's a screenshot from the animation:

GrimmStar-Terraforming-Mining-Corp-21.pn

Here's the animated GIF:

GrimmStar-Animation_8-10fps-720p.gif

with audio ?;):

A pure "neon" sign for the pub is next on the list ;)

Fun project

Sincerely,

-Geo

https://www.studio-g.live

Geo does the best work!!!! :D

hey geo for Venum Corporation can you create a new neon logo with this picture please i like your work but i wish to change my logo by the new one what you will create with that

oh and change the color by big letters in bleu and the small letters in green thx

thx for your time and your work 

venom logo 3.png

14 hours ago, VoLTeK said:

hey geo for Venum Corporation can you create a new neon logo with this picture please i like your work but i wish to change my logo by the new one what you will create with that

oh and change the color by big letters in bleu and the small letters in green thx

thx for your time and your work 

venom logo 3.png

You're welcome, my friend ;)

Venom_Corp_-_Neon-tri-logo-MS.png

Animated version:

Regular Version:

Venom_Corp_-_Neon-tri-logo.png

Regular animated (neon flicker) GIF:

Venom_Corp_-_Neon-tri-logo_1.gif

Sincerely,

Geo

https://www.studio-g.live

47 minutes ago, Randall75 said:

These are great.  I would love to see a tutorial on how you do these.   Could you do a YouTube video of you creating one?

Indeed!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just keeping this thread alive since it seems like you haven't had much activity here.

I know you previously animated a logo for me and my guys, but as it would turn out a few months later, we did a little upgrade as you can see below. If you'd like to re-gif-ify it, that's awesome, but if not then absolutely no problem.  :lol:

Spoiler

ee-newlogosilver18x18.png

cgbanner.png

31 minutes ago, DarkHorizon said:

Just keeping this thread alive since it seems like you haven't had much activity here.

I know you previously animated a logo for me and my guys, but as it would turn out a few months later, we did a little upgrade as you can see below. If you'd like to re-gif-ify it, that's awesome, but if not then absolutely no problem.  :lol:

Hide contents

ee-newlogosilver18x18.png

cgbanner.png

I really like the new design! I'll see what I can do!

• 1 month later...

I hope everyone is doing well. I think this is day 35 for us since the local schools closed down due to the current pandemic. Needless to say, I've been a bit busy with my kids (as I'm sure those of you with kids have been).

Here is something I created before all the chaos started. I made this composite image from a bunch of previously released content. We're using it as our official Discord server banner/header. 

Infinity_Corporation_Discord_V5_Banner.p

This was fun to make. I ran it by someone at NQ and got the thumbs up to use it. I recommend that everyone share any "fanart" (made with published DU images) with one of the community managers before using it publicly. It's a nice courtesy.  

Temporarily, I'm not taking on anymore projects from the community, but you are still free to send me requests. It may be a month or two before I can get to them. Thanks for understanding ;)

Sincerely,

Geo

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, von_Rugen said:

Geo, I sent you a request. If you would be so kind as to tell me if you have received it. My messenger seems to be acting up. :)

Yes, I received it, thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

For those that haven't seen the 50th Anniversary Apollo 11 tribute video I edited here in Studio-G, here is it on our Gladiators Cafe YouTube channel. It was built & organized by Helvetian, filmed by a community team of players inside Dual Universe (listed in the video), and co-produced with Helvetian.

Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Geo

Here is my latest Community Organization Logo Effects animation project I recently finished for @IceNine's Org named "ANATHEMA"

IceNine provided the B&W art and the theme music (https://soundcloud.com/jessicahedrick/exotic-weapon)

This was a really fun project. You can see this and many more at YouTube.com/GladiatorsCafe on YouTube and Studio-g.Live

(All subs are greatly appreciated) ?

Sincerely,

Geo

studio-g.live

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2020 at 1:17 PM, SalazarCat said:

Hewwo can you animate this and add Cosmic Cat in neon?  spacecatpfp.jpg.aa09a9228dee8b7c17c60e0d2161f8e5.jpg  I can add a non background version of need be 

Hi SalazarCat!

I'll add it to my queue. I might be a little while before I can get to it. Please send me a graphic of the cas only (without the purple clouds on the tails and ears if possible) Thanks!

• 1 month later...

hey geo for Tek Corporation can you create for me a neon logo or a svg animated logo or the both :)

with this picture please i like your work thx for your time and

that always a pleasure to use your creation in game :)

logo tek corp.png