I must be the oldest gamer in DU! Reply with your age and I'll let you know if you are older.

Peckem

I am old. Very old for a gamer (Don't even ask!) but my son always gets me stuck into these new Sci-fi games. I got tired of Eve and Goonswarm after 5 years of play, and needed a new game. After writing 18 novels under my writing name - T. I. Wade, of which 9 of them are Hard Science Fiction, I decided playing games while I wait for Fame and Fortune was more fun. I enjoy the building and the real travel in this game. Thanks for reading.

All types of assets are needed in any feature of this game, with age brings knowledge as long as you're willing to integrate with what's new. 

Silver Light Industries might be a place for you to look into. More designers & builders welcome.

What's that you say, there,  young greenhorn? I'm gettin' hard o hearing in my old age: You youngsters all move and speak too fast if you ask me... ? 

The amount of time I've been waiting for a riveting alternative world MMO, I certainly feel ancient by now. I am so impressed with what NQ have so far done with DU at this stage. Finger-x.

Good song!!!

Good Organizational Hymn maybe Hmmmmm

Respect!!! TaxetTia, if you ever are short on an organization to join, look at Tranquility too, we could use people with loads of life experience as we want to be a beakon in DU for hope, friendship and wisdom.

"I could give you a run for your money. First vid game I played was Pong, in the canteen of a military base, a quarter a game. :)  The day I was born, the Billboard #1 song was "It's Now or Never" by Elvis. ;)"

Sounds like the early sixties, or late fifties to me!

28 minutes ago, Peckem said:

"I could give you a run for your money. First vid game I played was Pong, in the canteen of a military base, a quarter a game. :)  The day I was born, the Billboard #1 song was "It's Now or Never" by Elvis. ;)"

Sounds like the early sixties, or late fifties to me!

Yup. In 1960, "It's Now or Never" was a number-one record in the U.S., spending five weeks at number one and the UK, where it spent eight weeks at the top in 1960 and an additional week at number one in 2005 as a re-issue, and numerous other countries, selling in excess of 25 million copies worldwide, Elvis Presley's biggest international single ever.