General Questions About the Game from a Group of Friends

August_Aimes

I've been paying attention to the development of this game for several months now and finally purchased the contributor pack. Me and two of my friends are very interested in this game and in particular the process of developing organizations, colonies, and the like from scratch.

For the moment, most of the itching questions I've had are related to organizations themselves and I'd be very grateful to anyone who might be able to help with these.

1. Will organizations you make be able to be deleted by you?

2. Will organizations have any in-game ability to create more ranks than just 2 or is that something for organizations to do in private?

3. Will organizations be able to outright list allies and enemies or is that also something for organizations to do in private?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

2 hours ago, August_Aimes said:

2. Will organizations have any in-game ability to create more ranks than just 2 or is that something for organizations to do in private?

Yes you can, you can create a lot of rank with different right like recruit rank have right to open or function some thing but dont have ability to edit or build or taking thing out of container ( that is what Dev say their idea, right now we dont have detail but it will come soon )

It will be much in RDMs : here

3. Will organizations be able to outright list allies and enemies or is that also something for organizations to do in private?

I think you can ... a bit of it. But if you want to keep it a secret like a secret ally i think it still doing in private.

You can make ally by create an umbrella  org so that its member cant attack each other, the same time you guy can join hand in some project also your own org business still wont be able to be interfere by your allies.

it is inside Organization:  here

But i think it just like RDMs, you can just give your ally org some right.

1. Will organizations you make be able to be deleted by you?

I think you have to vote with all your legate fellow ( When create an org, it will ask you how many share holder you want to create, each share is resemble a vote so you can distribute it to everyone, people you want, or just you. Then after that everything important in org like delete org or change org name or change the minimum vote require for a decision to be accept, ... (All of it non mater if you are the only legate ) so that if you have other people as legate who have the share holder , you may have to make a vote for it to be accept )

Super legate and a broader permissions system has been planned for a long time. The creator of an org can delete it yes but right now you need to get everyone else out of the org to get the option. Regarding alliances, just use your org page, thread, other mediums, etc to tell the world about it