Late Introduction

For some reason, I can't recall doing one of these, so why not get it out of the way?

My name is Tyler, but I am more commonly known as MasterChiefMKI (or MCMKI now). In the real world, I work for a company called [REDACTED] that provides multimedia services for businesses that can't afford to hire a full-time editor/artist. In the digital world, I've always stuck to FPS's and survival games, so Dual Universe is somewhat new territory for me.

I joined the DU community mid-2017 and by (almost) 2019, I've played and continue to play a lot of different roles. Most notably, and my favorite, is my role as owner and host of the SpartanCast; a podcast covering a wide variety of different topics. I also founded and currently run the Dual Universe Yellow Pages, the Didact Development Group, and the MultiMedia Freelancers. My last role so far is my position within the Aeonian Federation as Director of Foreign Affairs.

I find that giving back to the community to be my favorite part of the experiences I've had so far, and so I will continue to do so. It is my hope that my contributions can make at least one person have a better / more fun experience in-game and in this community in general.

Have a good day! ?