Abandoned

Have to agree with Steve here - technically it is griefing- and I guarantee if you attempt it on the wrong person your going to piss off some of the larger corps on here - and I know for a fact they will zerg ya :) We do have zero tolerance toward griefers - no matter how you try to placate it. 

you will certainly have much PVP experience quickly, maybe you should offer mercenary services too as a little cash on the side. Pirates make the political and economics of the game that bit deeper. All the best of luck on your campaign, give it your all, but try not to let the RP side of things get too out of hand is all I would ask :)

Also, simple idea, and regardless of what others have said, have fun. Just means more targets for you.

Also, what "corrupt" organizations have harmed you? Have we all been playing the game already, and I am missing something here? What is the meaning of "corrupt" then? 

I need a drink.

Also, simple idea, and regardless of what others have said, have fun. Just means more targets for you.

Also, what "corrupt" organizations have harmed you? Have we all been playing the game already, and I am missing something here? What is the meaning of "corrupt" then? 

I need a drink.

In the Game of Forums, you either win or you try-hard. :V

Pass the bottle.

"

On behalf the Aether, I welcome you to Dual Universe. We certainly do hope that we are not on your hit list, although we sure would welcome a challenge! We hope to see you in the game!

"

• 1 month later...

I need a drink.

Why is the rum gone?