o/ from Sslinky

Sslinky

Excited about DV.  Been monitoring its progress over the last year or so, and now I am rolling up my sleeves and prepared to support and get involved in a new game (...cough obsession).  

Old School BBS Major Mud  > Wolfenstein > Doom > Doom II > Quake > Half Life > Counter strike > Everquest > Numerous flop MMO > BF 1942 > BF II > Wow > Eve Online > Busy IRL > Dual Universe.  

I have watched online gaming and MMO's come a long way, and if DU delivers half what it promises, this IS the next evolution in online gaming.  Looking forward to the next chapter.

I don't have any new organization to announce (yet LOL), but I have founded and/or run countless successful gaming communities throughout all of the above.  At some point between now and official launch, I expect to put something together. 

For those who may have played Eve in the 2010 to 2016 era:  Intergalactic Fight Club > Galactic Syndicate > EICO > Gentlemen's Club > N3.  If we flew together HMU.  I assume there is gonna be a lot of Eve players early on.  Anyone looking forward to a SWOT?