Thought processes behind posting replies

Serula

This topic is solely created for entertainment purposes and is in no way intended to target anyone or any specific community. If you feel offended, it was purely intentional ;) 

This is my take on some of the thought processes behind replies in forums with a little hint of comedy and exaggeration. I would love to hear any of your own contributions on this.

- Hey yeah you are right but I have to disagree with something so I look a little smarter.

- Hey yeah you are right about that and im not. Im just going to disagree with you anyway because my pride is important.

- excuse me sir! I do not wish to contribute to the topic being discussed here in any way shape or form. I just wish to borrow your words and twist them a little bit so that I can be a little bit right too.

- That sounds like a bad idea. I don't really know why but I just have to say the first random thing that comes to mind.

- Oh man I don't feel so good. Let's check out this forum and leech some energy from other people by posting some really offensive things.

- Hmm yeah that really is a problem that needs to be solved. You clearly put a lot of thought and effort into this but I don't agree with your solution. I'm too lazy to come up with arguments or think of alternatives myself so Im just going to say. that sucks!

edit: Might want to move this to the off topic section.

Edited by Serula
wrong forum category.

6 hours ago, Kuritho said:

I say the absolute bare minimum if I have to, god forbid, provide actual information.

Also, #BOOForever #NoTU

Hmm yeah that really is a problem that needs to be solved. You clearly put a lot of thought and effort into this but I don't agree with your solution. I'm too lazy to come up with arguments or think of alternatives myself so Im just going to say. that sucks! (yep think this going to be useful! ;) )

3 hours ago, Aaron Cain said:

Hmm yeah that really is a problem that needs to be solved. You clearly put a lot of thought and effort into this but I don't agree with your solution. I'm too lazy to come up with arguments or think of alternatives myself so Im just going to say. that sucks! (yep think this going to be useful! ;) )

You sound a bit like an innocent child trying to curse for the first time, but immediately playing for salvation.

It's totally okay to say "hey that post sucks," but you gotta have actual feedback.

11 hours ago, yamamushi said:

When you find the solution to something that has underpinned all conversations online since the dawn of the internet please let us know. 

Im getting closer to an answer :P