GodotEngine arrived securely

hamahorio

Hello. My name is GodotEngine, but you can call me Godot if you like.

I follow the process of the game shortly after the game got it's Kickstarter page. At this time the game was was very fascinating for me.
The concept to create a new virtual civilization sounds awesome and the combination between Minecraft and No Man's Sky is the right game for me.

Long story short. Since today I'm a proud Patron supporter of this game and I can't wait to test the game in the coming weeks and months.

Everything which has something to do with programming is my special field. So I think the most time I will spend behind a programming board or in the build mode.
That's all from me now. Have a nice time on Alioth

Welcome proud Player!!

I have had the privilege to already see you on discord and i am honored to have met you!

Welcome to DU and have alot of fun here :) With so many beuatiful projects you will have your hands full, like the cookie factory on Tranquility and the fully automated [Classified] on planet [classiefied] build by Bladesin mercenary Corp. And then there is the planetary transport mass ship The New Horizon. So many great projects by people with vision.

If you pick the right Fun team you will have fun till the end of your days!!

Greetz Aaron