Kickback starter wanting to upgrade

Tnecniw

So, this is a relativly simple thing

As a silver kickbacker, (apparently resulting in a contributor pack) would I like to upgrade to the sponsor pack, so I can have access to Alpha 1...
I have heard it should be possible to upgrade from contributor to sponsor for 60 bucks (aka half price)
However, is that possible as a kickbacker? Or would I have to buy full price?

If you were part of the Kickstarter campaign you should have it now. 

There were 3 separate campaigns that are all independent of each other. In other words no cross campaign upgrades.

1. Kickstarter 

2. Founder

3. The current patron, sponsor or contributor. 

access_chart.jpg__900x553_q85_subsamplin

You cannot upgrade the Kickstarter or Founder. If you are a silver Kickstarter then you’re good to go. If you are a silver founder then the only way to get it in now is patron or sponsor. 

I am also a kickstarter (Iron) backer, they say in their email:

We'll proceed by giving access to the game through several waves (not all Kickstarter Backers will have the game on Alpha 1, Day 1). Sponsor backers who already pledged will automatically get access on November, 29th, as it has always been stated on our Crowdfunding portal.

So I thinks they give access group by groupe, but for me also it's confusing, 2 day's ago I was still thinking I am going to be able to test the game today ...

Best,

Glorek

C'est alors comme moi et d'autre on doit attendre ils donne access par "vague" et c'est un jour par semaine, comme dit dans leur mail:

We'll proceed by giving access to the game through several waves (not all Kickstarter Backers will have the game on Alpha 1, Day 1). Sponsor backers who already pledged will automatically get access on November, 29th, as it has always been stated on our Crowdfunding portal.

We'll proceed by giving access to the game through several waves (not all Kickstarter Backers will have the game on Alpha 1, Day 1)

>> Nous donnerons access au jeu en plusieurs vagues (tout les Kickstater Backer n'aurons pas access a l'Alpha 1, Jour 1)
Ce qui en gros signifie qu'ils donne access groupe par groupe au Backer pour l'access a l'alpha, donc wait and see.

Si tu as access tu devrais recevoir un email, et a un boutons Download a droite de  | Edit Profile |  | Upgrade Pledge |  | Download | sur ton profile
https://community.dualthegame.com/accounts/profile

Best,

Glorek