Self Intro and Guild Info

Hello All.  I just wanted to introduce myself, and tell a little about my friend and my guild, which we intend to keep small, but would welcome select interested people.  I am a computer tech by trade, and a life time gamer.  I'm in my mid 30's, and find myself friends with most anyone I run into, although I typically get along with enthusiastic yet cool headed people.  I am typically very constructive by nature, and always seeking others with which to set and attain goals together!  I have played many game but a few notable ones would be EverQuest 1 & 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Space Engineers, and many other MMO RPGS and MMOs in general.  Most notably I recently played ARK for an extensive period of time.  I was the leader of one of the Alpha tribes, we started from day 1 and built ourselves into the position.  I don't typically go for such notable positions, but I do frequently find myself leading, although I am quite happy following as well.  If you might be interested in joining our guild the Titan Brotherhood feel free to let me know in a private message.  Thank you to all who take the time to read my intro.