Science Of Acquisition Friendship Agreement.

Zorodek

Greetings Pilots, Explorers, CEO's and Construction Workers, 

Below is listed the Science Of Acquisition's Friendship Agreement, (please open image in new tab to zoom, each document is A4 in size for easy reading.)

SoA has seen a plethora of alliances and agreements fly through the interstellar text, we have been approached by multiple organisations to become a member state, join the ranks, ally under, many different forms of subjugating another organisation, with no exit clause, it is binding, which will inevitably cause offence or issue when / if a group decides they no longer wish to walk that path.

upon our investigation, many of the organisations wishing to offer us these agreements, had very few members solely in their organisation, many had more than one and over 50% had 5+ this is not a true representation of an organisations strength, when the game goes live, 24/7 each will dedicated their time to the org they have most trust or affiliation with and many many orgs and agreements will crumble.

Therefore, SoA has designed the Friendship Agreement, non binding, an acknowledgement of increasing relationship, to develop friendships that may one day turn into alliances or business contracts. 

With Rewards to satisfy those trade hungry organisations and minimal requirements to offer.

organisations can withdraw at any interstellar moment.

please see below, our agreement, Any organisation who wishes to use the TEMPLATE or the TEXT is free to do so, we ask that you simply message ZORODEK or JOOSTAN to request permission, we can supply a word document with the text, and blank templates for the document.

TCPage1.pngTCPage2.pngTCPage3.pngTCPage4.pngSAFA001.png

Thank you for taking the time to read our agreement, we hope that it is accepted in the way that it is written, to encourage economical growth within the region, SoA will endeavour to aid and assist in the economical strength of all Organisations within its Region/System.

Fly Safe All.

Zorodek

Science Of Acquisition.

Successful applications will be posted below. 

Aeonian Federation SAFA001 - Friendship Agreement Application.

Authorised by Science Of Acquisition Senior Management.

May this encourage future endevours together, and prosperous business.

DUE TO THE COLLAPSE OF THE AEONIAN FEDERATION THIS AGREEMENT IS VOID

AF_ApplicationTx.png

You know night vision goggles, right? I sometimes puts knives on the parts where I put my eyes.

Whenever I see bad and unreadable font, I ram that thing into my sockets so hard that I may've split a few atoms.

Today, I get to use it.

---

Also, what prevents me from signing this and just turning on everyone? We all know that if everyone had nukes, everybody would be friends.

On 12/2/2018 at 9:34 AM, Kuritho said:

Also, what prevents me from signing this and just turning on everyone? We all know that if everyone had nukes, everybody would be friends.

What’s stopping you signing a full alliance with an organisation you have just met, then turning on everyone when you feel like it, nothing, 

this was written to initiate a relationship, with small but efficient gains, no strings attached, if that relationship blossoms or wilts that is for the future, however we saw too many orgs making binding promises with people they don’t even know, we were not willing to do that so we created this, take it or leave it, if you do not want to sign, then don’t sign it. 

If you do, then perhaps over time the SoA and whichever orgs sign up can develop great trading agreements or more.

this is not a over arching agreement, all who sign only agree to deal with SoA, not anyone else who has signed,

This is a 1on1 agreement. Simple to the point. 

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Zorodek said:

What’s stopping you signing a full alliance with an organisation you have just met, then turning on everyone when you feel like it, nothing, 

this was written to initiate a relationship, with small but efficient gains, no strings attached, if that relationship blossoms or wilts that is for the future, however we saw too many orgs making binding promises with people they don’t even know, we were not willing to do that so we created this, take it or leave it, if you do not want to sign, then don’t sign it. 

If you do, then perhaps over time the SoA and whichever orgs sign up can develop great trading agreements or more.

this is not a over arching agreement, all who sign only agree to deal with SoA, not anyone else who has signed,

This is a 1on1 agreement. Simple to the point. 

Cheers.

I see.

My post was kinda a joke, but you should really use readable font. New Times Roman is still probably all the rage after several thousand years.

If you know my pretty well, you should take everything I say with a grain of salt. *queue edgy music*

3 hours ago, Kuritho said:

My post was kinda a joke, but you should really use readable font. New Times Roman is still probably all the rage after several thousand years. 

I would have to agree with this, and it reminded me of something I thought about recently, with more modern depictions of information: Yeah, it's "sciency" or "modern" and all and may fit theme-wise, but it's harder to read.

This is why, should I ever resort to similar images, I will actually do the good old "white paper - plain text" approach, even if it's the future. But it's what people are used to today and it's relatively readable.

I actually like the visuals and idea n' all. I just find it harder to read compared to "classic things".

On 12/5/2018 at 5:46 AM, Warden said:

I would have to agree with this, and it reminded me of something I thought about recently, with more modern depictions of information: Yeah, it's "sciency" or "modern" and all and may fit theme-wise, but it's harder to read.

This is why, should I ever resort to similar images, I will actually do the good old "white paper - plain text" approach, even if it's the future. But it's what people are used to today and it's relatively readable.

I actually like the visuals and idea n' all. I just find it harder to read compared to "classic things".

You miss they point, they make it hard to read so you just sign it ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...