Atlon Kolonie

Rafiki

atlon-weiss.png

English:

The Atlon Colony is a new German-speaking organization with the goal of building an independent democratic society. With an extensive election system we offer everyone the chance to advance as a senator and to decide over the future of the colony. We have a constitutionally and comprehensive manifesto which protects the fundamental rights of every single colonist. Our organization is supported by experienced lawyers and economists, which enables us to build complex state structures coherently. Thus we attach great importance to the separation of powers, which is not to be found so far with any other organization. With us there will be no leadership which unites all power on itself. We seek diplomatic cooperation with civilized organizations that take their own legislation seriously.

German:

Die Atlon Kolonie ist eine neue deutschsprachige Organisation mit dem Ziel eine unabhängige demokratische Gesellschaft aufzubauen. Mit einem umfangreichen Wahlsystem bieten wir jedem die Chance als Senator aufzusteigen und über die Zukunft der Kolonie mit zu entscheiden. Wir verfügen über ein verfassungsgleiches und umfangreiches Manifest welches die Grundrechte jedes einzelnen Kolonisten schützt. Unsere Organisation wird von erfahrenen Juristen und Ökonomen unterstützt, was uns in die Lage versetzt, komplexe staatliche Strukturen in sich schlüssig aufzubauen. So legen wir besonders großen Wert auf die Gewaltenteilung, was bisher so bei keiner anderen Organisation zu finden ist. Bei uns wird es keine Führung geben die alle Macht auf sich vereint. Wir suchen diplomatische Zusammenarbeit mit zivilisierten Organisationen, die ihre eigene Gesetzgebung ernst nehmen.

More Information: www.Atlon-Kolonie.de

There is no nationalism in our organization. It's all about language. Not everyone can speak English fluently.

So you have already answered your own question. It's all about effective internal communication. You only have to be able to speak German, that doesn't mean that you have to be a German citizen.

we are 9k years in the future and still we speak all kinds of languages?  Nah, else i need to make a nederlandstalige organizatie ter meerdere eer en glorie van het vaderland met oranje als kleur en een leeuw als logo?  Please no. There is no problem with using more languages but please try to learn english else this game will be a mess, or in short the first thing i do when a player approaches my city in a strange not conclusive language is just shoot him for safety as i dont know if he wants to trade with me or Rob me or just shoot me, after that we can always try google translate. So at least learn a basic English like hi, welcome, i come in peace, can i trade with you, stuff like that.

That said if you want to have diplomacy feel free to reach out, even in german but i would try to promote a small basic english in every language based organization.

Greetz Aaron

We do not see ourselves in the responsibility to catch up the deficits from the schools. Our internal language is simply German. Nobody expects from diplomats that they learn German before they contact us. English may be taught as a foreign language in German schools.  In many other countries this is not the case. To expect that everyone should speak English is unrealistic. Have you never played CS:GO with Russians? Suka. Some of our members are already older and from East Germany. English was never taught there, only Russian. How come you expect these people to learn English so they can communicate with you? You could also simply learn some German or Russian, then you don't have to shoot strangers directly like a redneck.

We never said anything about "honor for the fatherland." Of course, Germany won't have a bigger meaning for us in the game. We are the Atlon colony and not the German colony. Besides, German is spoken in more than one country. But that's already been said for the second time.

In 9000 years all people will certainly not speak English, but something new will have developed. Besides, in DU we only have 500 years of development behind us, because we were in deep sleep for the rest of the time.

Think you missed the point of my post but that's no problem.  There is no problem with people who don't speak english but generally with experience in loads of MMO worlds i can tell it will be a problem ingame. When i proposed to have a french and german, even russian or spanish district in my city people were laughing very hard, but thats the whole idea, we need to live together and we need to build together. It is very nice to keep the organizations segregated on language but why? Why not integrate more, i played with chinese, japanes and russians before and we had loads of fun, not being to understand eachother 100% made it even funnier but we tried. So here again i will ask you then. Would your organization be interested to make a district on Tranquility for people with german language to show the world we can all live together in peace or are you the next organization laughing and going your own way?

And for the record, all friendly organizations can just come to tranquility even if they cannot speak Any language. But any unregistered player not responding on our hails will get shot before he/she can do harm to the city. 

So here i reach out with my hand to shake yours, will you build a german district on Tranquility with me?

Due to our separation of powers, I can neither refuse nor confirm this. That will have to be decided by the Senate. But the Senate will not be elected until we have enough members. I am happy to forward official offers.

But I think that since we see ourselves as a state, our organization will not want to give up a sovereign territory. But we will certainly not laugh at your idea of a city with different linguistic quarters.

3 hours ago, Aaron Cain said:

Think you missed the point of my post but that's no problem.  There is no problem with people who don't speak english but generally with experience in loads of MMO worlds i can tell it will be a problem ingame. When i proposed to have a french and german, even russian or spanish district in my city people were laughing very hard, but thats the whole idea, we need to live together and we need to build together. It is very nice to keep the organizations segregated on language but why? Why not integrate more, i played with chinese, japanes and russians before and we had loads of fun, not being to understand eachother 100% made it even funnier but we tried. So here again i will ask you then. Would your organization be interested to make a district on Tranquility for people with german language to show the world we can all live together in peace or are you the next organization laughing and going your own way?

And for the record, all friendly organizations can just come to tranquility even if they cannot speak Any language. But any unregistered player not responding on our hails will get shot before he/she can do harm to the city. 

So here i reach out with my hand to shake yours, will you build a german district on Tranquility with me?

Why should he learn English, and instead you learn German?

Wish you luck, Rafiki!

4 hours ago, Rafiki said:

You could also simply learn some German or Russian, then you don't have to shoot strangers directly like a redneck.

Funny but that might not earn you a lot of friends.

4 hours ago, Aaron Cain said:

Would your organization be interested to make a district on Tranquility for people with german language to show the world we can all live together in peace or are you the next organization laughing and going your own way?

Is this...

-le gasp-

In all fairness to everything said so far I will point to something said recently by the dalai lama, "germany for the germans".

If people want to form organizations for the purpose of simply understanding what the other is saying, I say let em.

Aaron Cain...
You say the english language is dominating ? Yeah, thats right. BUT....

If a battle comes in.....then it is a big different between english writing and english speaking. 

Not EVERY player have enough freetime for learning english. And to write or understand english texts....ist not so hard. For this we have many translators, so there is no problem. 
But speaking is a completly other league, for speaking english without some translators and stuff, you need high skills for this. Because if you can speak it fluently....then you DONT need any translators.

There are many people who want only play a chilling game after the work without any stressing out input like to learn english.

I think it is absolutle normal that people build a group, when they have the same interessts and languages. 

I dont see any problem for the future. 

8 hours ago, Aaron Cain said:

So at least learn a basic English like hi, welcome, i come in peace, can i trade with you, stuff like that.

How did this get to what your telling?  So when i say people should be able to use some simple words that turns into this? Funny.

Can not remember saying English is dominant, in fact we will probably see  spanish will be the most dominant language in DU, but feel free to misread.

So for your information:

1 Mandarin (entire branch) 935 (955) 14.1%
2 Spanish 390 (405) 5.85%
3 English 365 (360) 5.52%
4 Hindi[a] 295 (310) 4.46%
5 Arabic 280 (295) 4.23%
6 Portuguese 205 (215) 3.08%
7 Bengali (Bangla) 200 (205) 3.05%
8 Russian 160 (155) 2.42%
9 Japanese 125 (125) 1.92%

So technically we all need to learn something, so if you felt wronged in anyway then my appologies.

En dan nu les een in Nederlands: En nu maar knus naar jullie warme nestjes, en … denk erom: oogjes dicht en snaveltjes toe. Slaap lekker

Greetz Aaron :)

There are 100 million people who can speak German and not all of them can speak English. What is worthy of criticism if a German-speaking organization is founded?  I don't understand it. Maybe you haven't noticed it yet, but there are many organizations that don't speak English. In the TOP 10 there is already one that only speaks German internally. Ask Frogswam if they want to switch to English.

Why should Spanish be dominant now? Your list is also not applicable to prove anything. With these 9 languages, most people live in third world countries that certainly don't have a gaming PC, can't afford an internet connection and certainly could last pay the monthly fee. This should not be a Hate to poor people, I would also like to treat them to play Dual Universe. In the end, French and German will be much higher up the list. But that doesn't matter either. We already communicate in English in this thread, so you are consulting the wrong ones. ;)

Welp - the Anzaki exist because none of you lot bloody well understand us, English or not... it's a culture thing.

I find this topic amusing given the readily available tools for real time translation that exists now... Organisations like this are not about language. They are about cultural identity and a sense of belonging.

Ya fuckinfunny galahs. S'not boutcha lingo, its boutcha kulcha n shit.

Ich finde dieses Thema amüsante gegeben leicht verfügbaren Tools für die Echtzeit-Übersetzung, die vorhanden sind. Organisationen wie diese sind nicht über die Sprache. Sie sind über kulturelle Identität und ein Gefühl der Zugehörigkeit.

Je trouve ce sujet amusant étant donné les outils disponibles pour la traduction en temps réel qui existent. Des organisations telles que ce ne sont pas sur la langue. Il s’agit de l’identité culturelle et un sentiment d’appartenance.

Я считаю эту тему забавно, учитывая легко доступных инструментов для перевода режиме реального времени, что существуют. Организации, как это, не о языке. Они о культурной самобытности и чувство принадлежности.

Ek vind hierdie onderwerp vermaaklik gegee die geredelik beskikbare hulpmiddels vir reële tyd vertaling wat bestaan. Organisasies soos dit is nie oor taal. Hulle is oor kulturele identiteit en 'n sin van samehorigheid te ervaar.

أجد هذا الموضوع مسلية نظراً للأدوات متاحة بسهولة للوقت الحقيقي الترجمة الموجودة. منظمات مثل هذا لا تتعلق باللغة. وهم حول الهوية الثقافية وإحساس بالانتماء.

আমি যে বাস্তব সময়ের জন্য অনুবাদ পাওয়া সরঞ্জাম দেওয়া এই বিষয়ে মজা পাই। সংগঠনের এ রকম ভাষা নিয়ে নয়। এরা সাংস্কৃতিক পরিচয় ও চেতনার অভাব নিয়ে।

考慮到存在的即時翻譯工具, 我覺得這個話題很有趣。這樣的組織與語言無關。它們關係到文化認同和歸屬感。

Považuji toto téma zábavné vzhledem k snadno dostupné nástroje pro překlad reálném čase, které existují. Organizace jako je tento nejsou o jazyk. Jsou o kulturní identity a pocitu sounáležitosti.

Jeg finder dette emne morsomt givet de lettilgængelige værktøjer til realtid oversættelse, der findes. Organisationer som dette drejer sig ikke om sprog. De handler om kulturel identitet og tilhørsforhold.

Ik vind dit onderwerp amusant gegeven gemakkelijk beschikbare hulpmiddelen voor real-time vertaling die bestaan. Organisaties als deze zijn niet over taal. Ze gaan over culturele identiteit en een gevoel van verbondenheid.

Το βρίσκω διασκεδαστικό το θέμα αυτό λαμβάνοντας υπόψη τα διαθέσιμα εργαλεία για τη μετάφραση σε πραγματικό χρόνο που υπάρχει. Οργανώσεις όπως αυτό δεν είναι σχετικά με τη γλώσσα. Πρόκειται για πολιτιστική ταυτότητα και μια αίσθηση του ανήκειν.

מצאתי נושא זה משעשע בהתחשב בכלים זמינים עבור תרגום בזמן אמת קיים. ארגונים כאלה אינם על השפה. . הם על הזהות התרבותית ואת תחושת שייכות.

मैं इस विषय वास्तविक समय अनुवाद है कि अस्तित्व के लिए आसानी से उपलब्ध उपकरण दिया मनोरंजक लगता है । इस तरह के संगठन भाषा के बारे में नहीं हैं । वे सांस्कृतिक पहचान और संबंधित की भावना के बारे में हैं ।

Találom ezt a témát szórakoztató adott könnyen hozzáférhető eszközöket valós idejű fordítás, hogy létezik. Szervezetek, mint ez, nem a nyelv. Ezek a kulturális azonosság és a tartozás érzését.

Mér finnst þetta efni skemmtileg gefin lesendum aðgengilegt verkfæri fyrir rauntíma þýðingar sem eru til. Samtöl eins og þessi eru ekki um tungumál. Þau eru um menningarleg sérkenni og tilfinningu sem tilheyrir.

ここ面白いに存在するリアルタイム翻訳の容易に利用可能なツールを与えられると思います。このような組織はない言語です。彼らの文化的アイデンティティと帰属感についてです。

Jeg finner dette emnet morsomt gitt tilgjengelige verktøy for sanntid oversettelse som finnes. Organisasjoner som dette er ikke om språk. De er om kulturell identitet og en følelse av tilhørighet.

پیدا کنم این موضوع سرگرم کننده با توجه به ابزار قابل دسترس برای ترجمه زمان واقعی است که وجود دارد. سازمان مثل این مورد زبان نیست. آنها در مورد هویت فرهنگی و احساس تعلق است.

Uważam ten temat zabawne, biorąc pod uwagę dostępne narzędzia do tłumaczenia w czasie rzeczywistym, który istnieje. Organizacje takie nie są o języku. Są one o tożsamości kulturowej i poczucie przynależności.

Acho este tópico divertido dado ferramentas prontamente disponíveis para a tradução em tempo real que existe. Organizações como esta não são sobre linguagem. Eles são sobre identidade cultural e um sentimento de pertença.

Me parece divertido este tema dada las herramientas disponibles para traducción en tiempo real que existe. Organizaciones como esta no son lenguaje. Son sobre la identidad cultural y un sentido de pertenencia.

Jag finner detta ämne underhållande gett de lättillgängliga verktyg för realtid översättning som finns. Organisationer som denna är inte om språket. De handlar om kulturell identitet och samhörighet.

Я знаходжу цю тему забавних даний легко доступні інструменти для реального часу перекладу, які існують. Організацій, як це не є про мову. Вони про культурної ідентичності та відчуття приналежності.

Yr wyf yn y pwnc hwn ddoniol rhoi'r offer ar gael yn rhwydd ar gyfer cyfieithu amser real sy'n bodoli. Nid yw sefydliadau fel hyn am iaith. Maent yn ymwneud â hunaniaeth ddiwylliannol ac ymdeimlad o berthyn.

Now the third one already accuses us that this is about identity...

No, it doesn't matter which culture you come from. The only condition is that you can speak German. We also accept Chinese, Arabs, Indians, Africans, even French, as long as they can speak German or are learning it. It doesn't matter if you are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Cthulhu or atheistic, as long as you can speak German. Even the Bavarians have to speak German in our organization. We are an international organization, only that we don't communicate in English but in German.

Edit:

I don't understand why you think translators are a solution. We want to have an organization where people talk to each other about the spoken word and not write all the time.

3 minutes ago, Rafiki said:

No, it doesn't matter which culture you come from. The only condition is that you can speak German. We also accept Chinese, Arabs, Indians, Africans, even French, as long as they can speak German or are learning it. It doesn't matter if you are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Cthulhu or atheistic, as long as you can speak German. Even the Bavarians have to speak German in our organization. We are an international organization, only that we don't communicate in English but in German.

Yeah, that's my point - I'm actually agreeing with you.

It's not about nationalism AT ALL. It's about what and who you feel comfortable with. If you speak German, you are either a native speaker, somewhere in the world, or you have taken the time to learn (and thus have an interest or love of) German. So it would make sense that you would join with others who come from, or share a love of, German culture.

Being an Australian, arguably the most multi-cultural country in the world, where no matter what language you speak, being Aussie is a a unique thing. So I absolutely get where you are coming from.

Prost

(Als Nachtrag: Ich vermute, dass viele Leute, die sich auf die "nationalistischen" Aspekte von Organisationen wie unsere zu konzentrieren scheinen, diejenigen sind, die noch nie außerhalb eines englischsprachigen Landes waren.

Die meisten Menschen an solchen Orten bekommen einen Schock, wenn sie erkennen, dass weltweit kaum jemand Englisch spricht, wenn Sie dies als einen Prozentsatz der Weltbevölkerung betrachten. Mach dir keine Sorgen - sie werden darüber hinwegkommen.)

13 minutes ago, Rafiki said:

Edit:

I don't understand why you think translators are a solution. We want to have an organization where people talk to each other about the spoken word and not write all the time.

(I only think they are a solution in that such tools help break down the walls between languages and cultures. It won't be long before things like this https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/meet-the-pilot-smart-earpiece-language-translator/#/ are so common place that the idea of exclusive groups where people don't understand each other become almost irrelevant.)

Now a curiosity, in line with this theme.

In Tilo we have three co-official languages: English, Spanish and Esperanto, being Esperanto (an international language) the native language, according to the lore of this micronation.

Besides, in the specific case of Tilo, we say that Everybody is welcome for sharing from respect, peace and goodwill.

Those are, for me, the true requeriments. Decisive ones, really.

By the way...

Saluton por ĉiuj amikoj de la Esperanta lingvo!

?

If you think it's best for your organization, then DU it.^^

For our internal community and for a perfect fluent communication we only use the German language, that is in our opinion the most important requirement.

Everyone has their own opinion and that's ok.^^
And so by the way...we are not the first and only ones who build the organization in this style.^^

I don't understand why so many people talk about this topic when it's nothing special in the end.

It would be something special to talk about democracy instead of talking about language. ?

36 minutes ago, Chugy said:

For our internal community and for a perfect fluent communication we only use the German language, that is in our opinion the most important requirement.

Everyone has their own opinion and that's ok.^^

Yes. ? ?

Free speech wird mit Artikel 13 unseres Manifestes garantiert. Da es ein Recht ist und kein Organ, wird es nicht im Organigramm abgebildet.

Artikel 13

Jeder hat das Recht auf Meinungsfreiheit und freie Meinungsäußerung; dieses Recht schließt die Freiheit ein, Meinungen ungehindert anzuhängen sowie über Medien jeder Art und ohne Rücksicht auf Grenzen Informationen und Gedankengut zu suchen, zu empfangen und zu verbreiten.

Quelle: https://eisengrind.de/atlon-manifest/