I have returned...

Anonymous

Although, to be fair, I didn't really leave, just went quiet. Technically I was on digital walkabout.

"... walkabout will occur in more remote areas such as the outback to create a break from modern culture, in order to then create a connection with traditional, spiritual roots"

"... a man breaks off from the daily grind and walks in solitude across desert and bush country on a spiritual quest... The walker finds his way, it is believed, under the guidance of a spiritual power".

Anyway, I'm "back".

First things first - how the hell do I change my forum avatar from that 2 year old thing I knocked up in 5 minutes so long ago...

(Seriously - have searched everywhere to no avail...)

Just now, Anonymous said:

Command me? ???????

While a beautiful Kitsune you may or may not be, this D don't take orders ?

How ya doin Kuritho - it is so good to see you still about, along with so many other familiar faces. ?

CaptainTwerkmotor was slain by the gods. I mourn his death, yet he still roams this world.

And typing in "ye olde" is incredibly boring.

1 minute ago, Anonymous said:
  Hide contents

Ya what now? Remind me. It's been quite a while... I feel ye olde ?

Spoiler

I paid you 150$ for this. I need this fanfic, Anon.

Not want, need. It is the lifeforce that lets me wake up every morning in anticipation of it possibly being there.

8 minutes ago, Kuritho said:
  Hide contents

I paid you 150$ for this. I need this fanfic, Anon.

Not want, need. It is the lifeforce that lets me wake up every morning in anticipation of it possibly being there.

Fine. Ok. Here goes. Ahem.

"And JC looked at me, deeply, intensely and said the words I had longed to hear in that deep voice that gave me chills....

"Ici, avoir un abonnement Kyrium..."

"

(Also all you new peeps I've not met - I can be a little verbose and often write in stream of consciousness. Apologies in advance. You'll get used to me.

There's a block / mute button as you need).

(Également:

Bonjour à toutes les nouvelles personnes que je n'ai pas encore rencontrées - je peux être un peu bavard et écrire souvent dans un flot de conscience. Toutes mes excuses par avance. Vous allez vous habituer à moi.

Il y a un bouton de blocage / sourdine si vous en avez besoin).

(Также:

Привет всем новым людям, которых я еще не встречал - я могу быть немного разговорчивым и часто пишу в потоке сознания. Мои извинения заранее. Вы привыкнете ко мне.

Если вам это нужно, кнопка блокировки / отключения звука).

(Auch:

Hallo an alle neuen Leute, die ich noch nicht getroffen habe - ich kann ein bisschen gesprächig sein und schreibe oft in den Bewusstseinsstrom. Ich entschuldige mich im Voraus. Du wirst dich an mich gewöhnen.

Wenn Sie es brauchen, die Sperr- / Stummschalttaste).

(另外:

你好,我还没有见过的所有新人 - 我可以有点健谈,经常写在意识流中。 我提前道歉。 你会习惯我的。

如果需要,可以使用锁定/静音键。)