Hello! I am New here. Looking forward to Dual Universe

Hello New Friends!

I look forward to playing Dual Universe. I've researched the upcoming MMOs and this is the best fit for me.

I like science fiction and I'm not a fan of fantasy, but most MMOs are obviously fantasy. This one is not and I appreciate that.

I like making my own content, building things of my own in the world. I played Wildstar for a while and they had the best housing system. Sadly, Wildstar gave up the ghost.

I hope Dual Universe with their customization worlds will fill up my housing itch for me.

Please pop in and say hi. :)

Welcome to your own personalized hell.

If you look to your left, you'll see people being tortured by accidentially stepping in water with fresh shocks.

To your right, the classic force-reading of bad Twilight fan fiction. Jerry got a raise for thinking of that.

And to the front, you'll see it. People waiting for things that'll never come until you don't care about it anymore.

That's where you are. Star Citizen, Dual Universe, Age of Empires 4.

3 hours ago, Aaron Cain said:

Welcome fellow Wildstar player!! good to see you here

Good to see you too! It's nice to see another WS refugee. :3c

1 hour ago, Kuritho said:

Welcome to your own personalized hell.

If you look to your left, you'll see people being tortured by accidentially stepping in water with fresh shocks.

To your right, the classic force-reading of bad Twilight fan fiction. Jerry got a raise for thinking of that.

And to the front, you'll see it. People waiting for things that'll never come until you don't care about it anymore.

That's where you are. Star Citizen, Dual Universe, Age of Empires 4.

I love fanfiction!

Speaking of fiction, what's the best way to read up on the games world(s)?

There are several ways to go into that, there is lore, non-lore and fan fiction that is spread among the fora and the community page, then there is outpost Zebra and ofc. some older sites still semi active.

Just dive in head first and start anywhere, But now you asked this, are you into roleplaying, or just a little?

38 minutes ago, Aaron Cain said:

There are several ways to go into that, there is lore, non-lore and fan fiction that is spread among the fora and the community page, then there is outpost Zebra and ofc. some older sites still semi active.

Just dive in head first and start anywhere, But now you asked this, are you into roleplaying, or just a little?

I love Roleplay. I run the Wildstar Venue called Stillriver Teahouse and I would like to migrate that here somehow... but first I need to know where I am. :3

1 hour ago, jwhite1083 said:

Good to see you too! It's nice to see another WS refugee. :3c

I love fanfiction!

Speaking of fiction, what's the best way to read up on the games world(s)?

The lore here is, not going to lie, bad. Like, really bad.

The canon is that we went away from Earth because of a angry star. That's it.

The fanfiction consists of me, who writes shitty unrelated things, and other people who write circlejerks of their own organization.

Just now, Kuritho said:

The lore here is, not going to lie, bad. Like, really bad.

The canon is that we went away from Earth because of a angry star. That's it.

The fanfiction consists of me, who writes shitty unrelated things, and other people who write circlejerks of their own organization.

XD Okay hunny. Well, if I get bored I'll let you know.