Personal Anti grav/Hover Board Element

Mucus

Please create a single element for flying  by standing on.  Think of snowboard with either anti grav or hover capabilities with rear thrusters. Maintains 1-5m above ground/or water. Would be an element in the shop. range will vary by type and fuel  -Max speed 50-100K. Leaves dust or water vapour spray behind. In helmet hud. Boards can have a shelf life and break.

Would help to avoid lots of walking. Could open up a whole new angle to the game - personal transport, moving in/around large objects,  DU sports

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/25/2018 at 3:09 PM, Mucus said:

Please create a single element for flying  by standing on.  Think of snowboard with either anti grav or hover capabilities with rear thrusters. Maintains 1-5m above ground/or water. Would be an element in the shop. range will vary by type and fuel  -Max speed 50-100K. Leaves dust or water vapour spray behind. In helmet hud. Boards can have a shelf life and break.

Would help to avoid lots of walking. Could open up a whole new angle to the game - personal transport, moving in/around large objects,  DU sports

I came to suggest the same thing today lol. I love it and it would be doable in a short amount of time cause they got the hover engine, all they have to do is redesign somewhat recode  the hover engine and put an XXs thruster/booter 

I know I am very bad at drawing

hoverboard.png

Seems like an overpowered utility that should be done with constructs. You should carefully plan your actions when you venture out. One of the risks would be to lose your ship/plane where you then need to solve the new situation you find yourself in. Like calling for help from friends to maybe pick you up. It also seems like you would have too great of an advantage trying to escape or dodge enemies. Plan ahead weigh the risks of whatever you want to do and have a plan B ready.

The idea is good and I really like it. The board could be a static object or, like the spaceships, some vehicle which you have to build first and then ride it. I think here of the landspeeder of Star Wars. You know, the speeder which Luke uses to fly with Ben Kenobi, R2S2 and C-3PO to Mos Eisley.

E4D_IA_1136_6b8704fa.jpeg?region=237,0,1

• 2 weeks later...