Axxon Corporate - Now Hiring!

AXXON CORPORATE

"TODAY'S SOLUTIONS TO TOMORROW'S PROBLEMS!"

logo.png.27d1d3f65429a1e028ad914d20c9f9ce.png

Greetings all!

Formed two years ago, Axxon Corporate is a mega-corporation that is seeking bright young minds to expand its operations and create a brighter tomorrow!

If you want to be at the forefront of a profit-focused, ever-expanding company, you've come to the right place!

We are currently hiring in many fields, including:

• Mining
  • Manufacturing
  • Haulage/transportation
  • Design
  • Arms and Armament
  • Marketing
  • Private Military Force
  • Financial Services

What can Axxon Corporate do for you?

We provide:

• A stable, reliable salary based on your work
  • Huge opportunities for growth within a rapidly-expanding company!
  • Discounted in-house financial services
  • Protection under Axxon Defense forces
  • The opportunity to connect and network with our many other employees, expanding the Axxon community!

If you think you have a valuable skill set that could be well-utilised at our company, apply today!

Read more and apply at our company page: https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/axxon-corporate or contact ExtendedBacon

Please include in your application an idea of what role you would like to undertake, and, briefly what you believe you can bring to the Axxon family.

We look forward to profiting with you!

We are based in AEST timezones.

Discord will come online as the group expands.

For roleplay purposes, think Weyland-Yutani or Monsanto

A Corp with RP elements and a bit of cliché? If I wasn't "taken" (help, they abducted me years ago and still force me to work for them!) I think I'd almost sign up!

I love (and sometimes hate) that corporate buzzword bullsh... I mean buzzword bingo, too.

Also, Kuritho strikes again. Beware that one, he supposedly is a secret grandmaster of the OwOkin or something.

Edited by Warden
Typo

It's best not to feed Kuritho too much. But i must say, the last one really made me smirk :3.

--

But back on topic.

I like your Logo and modus operandi.

If you're looking for buisness partners hit me up. I'm slowly trying to form a network of likelyminded corps, so that we can interact a bit socialy and buisness wise.

The Iridium Cartel is always open for good buisness, as long as you don't antagonize the empire that is.

16 hours ago, Warden said:

A Corp with RP elements and a bit of cliché? If I wasn't "taken" (help, they abducted me years ago and still force me to work for them!) I think I'd almost sign up!

I love (and sometimes hate) that corporate buzzword bullsh... I mean buzzword bingo, too.

Ahaha thanks, that's exactly what I was going for!

----

We don't require or expect singular allegiance to the company as long as you're able to contribute - we are a business after all, not a nation!

If at any point you change your mind, we'll always have space for enterprising individuals to join an innovative, expanding company!

15 hours ago, Greenfox said:

If you're looking for buisness partners hit me up. I'm slowly trying to form a network of likelyminded corps, so that we can interact a bit socialy and buisness wise.

The Iridium Cartel is always open for good buisness, as long as you don't antagonize the empire that is.

We would love an opportunity to synergize with other like-minded partners!

We are constantly improving and aiming to create paradigm-shifting change, and I think our cooperation could help achieve a disruptive impact on the industry!

On 10/21/2018 at 6:25 AM, Greenfox said:

It's best not to feed Kuritho too much.

OH BOY DO I HAVE A STORY!

Advanced Shitpost Alert:

Spoiler

Okay, I'm playing League of Legends, and I had to carry some sorry asses.

Starring, on my team:

Zed, who's always dead.

Jax, who's... just Jax.

Teemo, the Walking Ward.

Vel'koz, my only teammate who actually did shit.

And Caitlyn (me), carrying my teammates through a giant pile of shit.

Also starring on the enemy team:

Rakan, who I think I'm in love with. I mean, seriously. He is totally date-material.

Lee Sin, the person who flirted with me all chat. We're friends now xoxo.

Veigar, my team compacted into a single person of unwavering undestruction and uselessness. Basically a placebo.

Ahri, the Fox-Girl. That's all I'm saying you thirsty peeps.

And VAYNE, the vayne of my existance.

Our team had 46 total kills- I got 21. I had 72% kill participation.

I had to stop the enemy team. *queues anime music*

---

"Vel'koz, brother." I said aloud, brandishing my Hextech rifle my parents gave me. A marvel of engineering, and a miracle of magic.

"Yes, Caitlyn?" He replies, making clapping sounds with his many "hands."

"We must decimate these fools from the faces of Runeterra. They have once again dedicated to disobey the Order of the OwOkin. Purging is the only option for these heretics."

"I'm from the fucking Void. We literally eat people and you're over here talking about the sacred OwOkin Crusades, which never happened. Take your meds." Vel'koz replied, as he (it?) slapped one of his tentacles across my face.

I sigh, before trying to shoot Vayne for walking up to take the minion's golden life essence. I chose this body because of what it can, and cannot do. Every time you're near me, you have a skull and a crosshair on your body.

Jax indicates that he is going to gank, terminology for "assisting [laners] to give them kills." The finest warrior in Runeterra, a Grandmaster. He uses a lamp post because the International Combat Affairs gave him a handicap for being too good.

He spins it up and strikes down Rakan, and Rakan is dumbstruck of being hit by a person with a mysterious yet intriguing bluish-purple cloak and the lamp post connecting with his all-so-beautiful face.

We managed to get him both players, Vayne and Rakan, down to half health. They have to back off lest they must die for nothing.

Yet here we are, dying... for fun? It's almost as if an outside observer is influencing our actions.

A few minutes layer, with my Hextech rifle being partially upgraded, I take a good shot at Vayne.

It hits, obviously. I never miss unless I want to.

She screams in pain and hides behind her watch tower, while Rakan is still outside of the tower's protection.

A swift strike sends justice towards his way.

Then, he came along. The person who ended it all.

Lee Sin. He is the reason we lost this game. A blind man, like Daredevil, with twitch-like reflexes. He is my demise, the reason I failed my team.

Did I? Or was it might team's fault for not taking advantage?

He hid in a bush, executed us.

He hid in a bush, executed us again.

And he did this once again, before he left us peace.

A rage building within that can only be answered with blood, tears, and more blood.

This is when I stop dicking around and start the carrying.

I take their tower to a slither of health, shaking at what little foundation stands.

I go mid to assist Zed, whom is always dead. Ahri, the Fox-Girl. The person who kills people to live, literally. She lives upon life essence, something that all of us have. Abandoned as a child with foxes to protect her, she was intertwined with magic. She then killed her first human, and felt what it was like to live. She kills humans again and again to experience humanity.

At what cost? Her humanity. Ironic.

I slay the abomination in the name of OwOkin.

And again.

And again.

And again.

I destroy this tower with my rifle, taking countless shots. It falls, and this makes our pyrrhic victory.

We penetrate deep and deep, yet my team never defended me.

I am a glass cannon; my sole purpose is to destroy. I am the living weapon created by the OwOkin, yet my team denies me.

And that's how we lost. Please do not play League of Salt if you just feed.

You can carry the weight of the world, but you can't carry what you don't want to.

Lee Sin, if you're out there, hmu. We need to talk about your... methods.

Update: I think I might be in a fake relationship with Lee Sin.

He calls me babygirl. I like it. Everyone shall refer to me as "babygirl" now.

Perfect story, sadly its so recognizable from countless dredgion runs in Aion, I feel for your pain, and will burn a sun to get you a free ride into Valhalla!!!!

and for OP, feel free to contact me for nice deals with Tranquility, we got a special facility that can fix the Axxoff. (Senpai Notice me?)

Greetz Aaron

Are you guys trading good-boy points again?

I swear to god, good-boy points can only be given out, transferred, and traded in with me. That's called capitalism.

Too bad you guys don't find out the God-Good-Boi (ran by me, of course) kiosk takes a 100% deduction.

So y'all ain't getting your chicken tendies.

-Hugs and Kisses,

Your Mother Figure.

Update!

We currently have some vacancies in the management/executive branch of our business!

We are looking for:

- Mining Operations Manager

- Manufacturing Operations Manager

- Logistics/Transportation Operations Manager

- Financial Services Manager

- Marketing Manager

- PMC General

In these positions, you would be responsible for managing and operating your respective sector of the business as well as potentially performing some of the tasks relevant to your sector. Our employees in their respective sectors would be answerable to you!

If you think you would be suitable in any of the above roles, apply today!

We are also always looking for employees under other roles, so if you think you would fit in any of the roles within the umbrella of all our operations, feel free to contact ExtendedBacon or apply.