Linking Kickstarter

ebolagranola

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong forum to be posting this.

I backed the Kickstarter a whlie back and then just last week submitted the form to link my Kickstarter account pledge to my official Novaquark/Dual Universe account. I still don't see that it has taken affect and linked the two. Is there another method I should be going through or do I just need to wait longer for them to link?

Thank you!

7 hours ago, ebolagranola said:

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong forum to be posting this.

I backed the Kickstarter a whlie back and then just last week submitted the form to link my Kickstarter account pledge to my official Novaquark/Dual Universe account. I still don't see that it has taken affect and linked the two. Is there another method I should be going through or do I just need to wait longer for them to link?

Thank you!

Contact support @ https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us , and include all of the relevant info. They usually respond within a day. If you pledged with gold or higher, I don't doubt they'll have you ready for the next testing session. 

• 1 month later...

What form is there to link the account I'm on now with my Kickstarter pledge? I took a backer survey a year or so ago reserving my character name and providing my email address. I backed @ "Iron Founder" Pack (Early Bird) (€12).

Will they just link the email address from that survey to this account I just created today (yes, they are the same email)?

Edit: it does appear to say "Iron Founder" under status... so I'm all set. I guess it is automated. 

Edited by Loinsworth
edit with more info