Product URL

CoreVamore

As multiple product desigms hit the markets with diverse characteristics there may not be enough info built into DU to describe a particular product.

With this in mind I propose a url field that will enable the seller/designer to link to a website/youtube video that describes the product in more detail. (Or to allow embedding of youtube vids into product the description panel)

As I'm not in the pre alpha i dont' know if this is a valid idea or not... but here it is anyway  ;)

This is an intriguing idea. It would enable the potential for a deeper lore to any object or item offered up by creators.

My only worry would be that there needs to be some for of curation process to prevent such a system from being abused.

• 3 weeks later...

Good idea, But i would recommend a special section on the DU page with this info, That way it can be handled so all these info packages can also be used as in-game links on screens If that will be a feature in the released version.  Also having a section in the DU page would mean you can sort of advertise your builds and Novians can look what they want outside the game and make a pick