Surrounding damaging ammunition

Nebenfigur

Idea:

• ammunition with:  ~5% extra dmg and ~1%dmg to the surrounding.
  • surrounding means: in a sphere around the weapon/ship to all ships/structures.

Expected effect:

• It's supposed to be some sort of drug.
  • Most people will want to get an extra dmg boost.
  • Most groups/orgs/corps will want to ban it because a dude damaging all group member is pretty annoying.

22 hours ago, CoreVamore said:

NQ has already said that weapons damage will be an area of effect - spreading from the original impact point, by how much I have no idea, but its already on the drawing boards ;)

They said this for ship combat. Damage will spread out and damage multiple voxels, allowing for eventual holes to be made by peppering the same spot.

They did not mention anything like this for Player combat. Of that, all we know is that it is a lock and fire approach.

6 minutes ago, CommanderLouiz said:

They said this for ship combat. Damage will spread out and damage multiple voxels, allowing for eventual holes to be made by peppering the same spot.

They did not mention anything like this for Player combat. Of that, all we know is that it is a lock and fire approach.

Who said it was for Player Vs Player combat? From what I can tell the OP was primarily talking about ship combat. If not then the OP needs to be more descriptive - it is a little vague and I expect there are several assumptions in the background of what is being stated that need to be stated to clarify the points.