Ingame Economy

1 hour ago, Lulichika said:

Sorry for this being so short but

• How do you think the in-game economy will form
  • When do you think it'll form after the Official Release

Around markets, both white and black.

Those markets will be formed before official release, and then very quickly restock after the official release, as designs/blueprints will carry over from the alpha's/betas.

More complex items will hit the market quickly over the first few weeks, then slower as skill sets slowly improve, allowing for higher level products etc.

1 minute ago, CoreVamore said:

Around markets, both white and black.

Those markets will be formed before official release, and then very quickly restock after the official release, as designs/blueprints will carry over from the alpha's/betas.

More complex items will hit the market quickly over the first few weeks, then slower as skill sets slowly improve, allowing for higher level products etc.

Do you think that constructs/blueprints from the three Alpha's and Beta will cost more due to rarity and vintage status on and after release?

1 minute ago, Lulichika said:

Do you think that constructs/blueprints from the three Alpha's and Beta will cost more due to rarity and vintage status on and after release?

It would only be blueprints, as the entire game world will be reset on games release so that everyone starts of on an equal footing.

As for rarity? Nopes, not then anyway, maybe 10 years after release - though by then those early blueprints will just seem quaint reminders of days of old.

I cant wait to see how designs change over the life of the game as new elements, techs, and player skills are introduced.

Just now, CoreVamore said:

It would only be blueprints, as the entire game world will be reset on games release so that everyone starts of on an equal footing.

As for rarity? Nopes, not then anyway, maybe 10 years after release - though by then those early blueprints will just seem quaint reminders of days of old.

I cant wait to see how designs change over the life of the game as new elements, techs, and player skills are introduced.

Ever the devs adding in new elements to the game to make it appear new tech is being discovered would happend, or do you think they would stick to their in a way complete transparency(also if you could, maybe we should move this to the messenger or discord.)

Just now, Lulichika said:

Ever the devs adding in new elements to the game to make it appear new tech is being discovered would happend, or do you think they would stick to their in a way complete transparency(also if you could, maybe we should move this to the messenger or discord.)

No need to move the discussion as its not NDA, most is just conjecture, or what has already been said in NQ's releases.

I am certain new elements will be introduced and/or modified over time. The characters skill set also ensures that this will happen as only skills will determine when certain techs will be able to be firstly made, then secondly used. NQ has said the characters skill sets will develop similar to Eve Online - and to become fully skilled in Eve takes something like 20 real life years, so expect new techs to arrive over time.

Secondly, JC has said that there will be some form of story arc to progress through. I dont know how long that will take, but it also allows for another mechanism to introduce new techs/elements etc.

I am also sure that they will provide full transparency as to what elements are achievable in game, and what it takes to both build them and use them. Gives everyone something to both aim for, and in some cases, search for.  ;)

6 minutes ago, CoreVamore said:

No need to move the discussion as its not NDA, most is just conjecture, or what has already been said in NQ's releases.

I am certain new elements will be introduced and/or modified over time. The characters skill set also ensures that this will happen as only skills will determine when certain techs will be able to be firstly made, then secondly used. NQ has said the characters skill sets will develop similar to Eve Online - and to become fully skilled in Eve takes something like 20 real life years, so expect new techs to arrive over time.

Secondly, JC has said that there will be some form of story arc to progress through. I dont know how long that will take, but it also allows for another mechanism to introduce new techs/elements etc.

I am also sure that they will provide full transparency as to what elements are achievable in game, and what it takes to both build them and use them. Gives everyone something to both aim for, and in some cases, search for.  ;)

I quite enjoy questioning people. I learn something new and it's easy for me since i just ask questions and you respond. :) Thanks

Ohhh that's a difficult question.

Well generally the ingame economy will always be in flux.

And if you had experiences with other games you can guess what to expect on inflation and deflation to an extend.

- that at some point the devs wont churn in new fresh ingame coin like an EU/ USA money press

So you can expect the ingame coin to become more worth, the longer the game goes on. As the total amount of circulated coin deacreases~

I can't say more without going into NDA covered aspects ;3.

6 hours ago, Sofernius said:

Ohhh that's a difficult question.

Well generally the ingame economy will always be in flux.

And if you had experiences with other games you can guess what to expect on inflation and deflation to an extend.

- that at some point the devs wont churn in new fresh ingame coin like an EU/ USA money press

So you can expect the ingame coin to become more worth, the longer the game goes on. As the total amount of circulated coin deacreases~

I can't say more without going into NDA covered aspects ;3.

Most people on the forums are mighty eloquent with their writing, and offer up helpful or intriguing information. So thank you for being most people :);):).

44 minutes ago, Lulichika said:

Most people on the forums are mighty eloquent with their writing, and offer up helpful or intriguing information. So thank you for being most people :);):).

You say me bad write?

I know best write!

am best write!

I write that am best write!