Here comes a new challenger !

Hi !

I'm 24 and living in Paris, France. I'm studying pharmacy and currently working at the oncology-dermatology department in Cochin hospital.

I heard about Dual Universe by this video from Daium on Youtube. Other hobbies include boardgames, painting miniatures and reading.

My favourite boardgames are Flash Duel, Puzzle Strike, Yomi and Codex. On video games, I love Guild Wars, Primordia, Europa Universalis IV , Besiege and Fantasy Strike and I'm really hyped about finding little of what made me love these games on Dual Universe.

On music, I love jazz swing music but my favourite bands are the new french breakcore scene (Pryapisme, Igorrr, Laure le Prunenec and maybe Gramatik).

In game, I expect to build a little village with friends and to create fun vehicles. I'm more concerned by the sandbox aspect of Dual Universe than the emerging multiplayer combat gameplay. Hope my constructs won't be destructed/stolen too fast ahah
See you in game :)

Welcome to Dual Universe.

Sorry to say this but... Dual Universe is still (pre)-alpha.

That means there is scheduled testing times so it may be best to either (1) refund the game and wait for release, (2) wait for dev-tests, or (3) wait until the game releases.

You can join the Dual Universe discord and get updates on the times for when the game is currently being tested.

However, it may not fit within your schedule and it'd definitely be best to wait for at least the beta.

Again, thanks for buying this game and supporting capitalism!

17 minutes ago, Kuritho said:

Welcome to Dual Universe.

Sorry to say this but... Dual Universe is still (pre)-alpha.

That means there is scheduled testing times so it may be best to either (1) refund the game and wait for release, (2) wait for dev-tests, or (3) wait until the game releases.

You can join the Dual Universe discord and get updates on the times for when the game is currently being tested.

However, it may not fit within your schedule and it'd definitely be best to wait for at least the beta.

Again, thanks for buying this game and supporting capitalism!

Hi Kuritho !
Oh I missed that the last day pre-alpha ended ! Thanks for your message : )
So I'll be waiting for October 11th !

On 10/5/2018 at 12:23 AM, Castanietzsche said:

In game, I expect to build a little village with friends and to create fun vehicles. I'm more concerned by the sandbox aspect of Dual Universe than the emerging multiplayer combat gameplay. Hope my constructs won't be destructed/stolen too fast ahah

DU is giving us some excellent tools to create and build with. Guaranteed that players will build some awesome unique constructs I sure others will not be allowed to destroy these creations.