Hi! Lifetime gamer girl looking for other gamer girls to pack with

Hi, I'm Bridget.  I've been playing comp0uter games ever since my parents brought home Wizard of Wor on the atari 800 back in the early 80's (late 70's? Getting old!)  Loved computers so much that I made them my career as an IT Infrastructure Lead Engineer specializing in providing and consuming various kinds of cloud services.

My workstation:  threadripper 1950 OC'd@4.4Ghz, 32GB ddr4-3600, NVMe boot, 1.5GB sata-ssd, 5TB 10Gbe-iSCSI , 2x1080ti-FTW3 SLI@2x2,090Mhz, 2x3x120mm rads in a dual loop watercool all mounted in a Coolermaster 1k tower.
Volair Sim seat and sim frame mounting, Thrustmaster FCS Warthog HOTAS, F350 wheel. dispayed on 4k 42"  8ms monitor,  stereo speakers powerd by Sony 4k AV @ 85w/chan.

Yes. I take my gaming seriously, but also with a very light heart.  :-D   If any other women or Enby types wish to get rolling on a loosely knit gang in game, please apply to Wolf Pack!

1 hour ago, CoreVamore said:

Directions? Where we're going we don't need directions! :D

Do you think this is some kind of time Warp? Lol 

What I want to know is how people have the resources to build such large ships so quickly in this alpha run! 

My fav ship was the one parked on the SIDE of the market building! LMFAO!

19 minutes ago, Ahzzmandius said:

Arent all MMO's a kind of time warp? ?

What I want to know is how people have the resources to build such large ships so quickly in this alpha run! 

My guess is that resources arent that rare in the testing phases, I have no idea though, tis all conjecture.

My favourite ship is the one I am yet to build ;)

1 hour ago, Ahzzmandius said:

Much of it probably came from previous tests or the creative testing from as early as September of last year. If not that, then a day or two mining.

Once you learn the basics, you can get quite a bit done in a short timeframe. Of course, that's also if you know what valuable ores to look for. Hint hint, they're deeper down, and even more valued ores are not on Alioth.

Welcome to DU, I'm sure you'll find plenty of gamer gals to fit in with. Heck, you never know, there might even be an org already... ?

On 10/6/2018 at 3:20 AM, Ahzzmandius said:

S.E.C.R.E.T

You will only know whe NDA drops or you join up :3.

2 hours ago, Ahzzmandius said:

Well, I trolled the companies but didn't see any catering to women. 8-/ So  I created Wolf Pack as a temporary solution. :)

Well i think most Corps or even all are pretty "equality right established", no one here should care for man/woman.

Atleast i haven't seen any specific yet.

*now thinking about a gentlemans club in space*

Welcome to Tri Galaxy!

Usually, I welcome people with a shitpost. Today is the usual.

Everybody asks me, "How are you such a waste of space?" To which I usually reply "gib like or repoart!"

That has not happened yet, but I have dreams.

I'm part of the ATV who has, in fact, only played Dual Universe for 5 minutes. Call me a reporter at IGN because I do not know how shit works.

I'm testing out new profile pictures so please, somebody let me know if somebody actually likes the legendary "OwO Thonk", which has been passed down generations.

My great-great-great-spiritual wolf grandmother has talked me about the legacy of the OwO and the Thonkers, which she managed to unite under one flag, the OwO Thonk.

Unfortunately, some heretics tend to appropriate our name. The Thonkception, the Tri-Thonkitops, and the Thonk-isphere are just fragments of the OwO-Thonk Alliance's religion, the The Awoken ThOwOnk.

You may be wondering "how does something several centuries years old talk to Kuritho?" and that's by the ritual called "DISCORDIA". DISCORDIA is a very dangerous ritual which I use very often. First, you must sacrifice a fragment of power of the universe and use a communicating device to formulate a message with digits to make digits.

These digits must be spent at the speed of light via cords made of hell-sand.

Please, follow the correct path and join BOO- because I may've sold my soul to them.

Remember, Team AyyMD than team Shintel and their mayo TIM.

1 hour ago, Kuritho said:

Welcome to Tri Galaxy!

Usually, I welcome people with a shitpost. Today is the usual.

Everybody asks me, "How are you such a waste of space?" To which I usually reply "gib like or repoart!"

That has not happened yet, but I have dreams.

I'm part of the ATV who has, in fact, only played Dual Universe for 5 minutes. Call me a reporter at IGN because I do not know how shit works.

I'm testing out new profile pictures so please, somebody let me know if somebody actually likes the legendary "OwO Thonk", which has been passed down generations.

My great-great-great-spiritual wolf grandmother has talked me about the legacy of the OwO and the Thonkers, which she managed to unite under one flag, the OwO Thonk.

Unfortunately, some heretics tend to appropriate our name. The Thonkception, the Tri-Thonkitops, and the Thonk-isphere are just fragments of the OwO-Thonk Alliance's religion, the The Awoken ThOwOnk.

You may be wondering "how does something several centuries years old talk to Kuritho?" and that's by the ritual called "DISCORDIA". DISCORDIA is a very dangerous ritual which I use very often. First, you must sacrifice a fragment of power of the universe and use a communicating device to formulate a message with digits to make digits.

These digits must be spent at the speed of light via cords made of hell-sand.

Please, follow the correct path and join BOO- because I may've sold my soul to them.

Remember, Team AyyMD than team Shintel and their mayo TIM.

OwO

also welcome to the forums, Bridget.