The Essence of a Warrior for a Neo Crusader

Alpha_

Logo_2.png.5da5ca5097eee203457a45481108c1e0.png

I have written a document that represents the image of an ideal warrior to me. It should serve as a guide. For us and all who want to join us.

Please tell me what you think:

The essence of the warrior:

It does not matter what a warrior did in his life, rather then what he did before his death. A warrioir is someone, who always believes in himself. Even in the darkest of hours, he will not stagger. The possibility of losing is out of sight for him. He knows: "I'll Definitely win!". There is no defeat for Him!

A warrior is someone, who is loyal, because without loyality, he is empty, nothing but a shell. He treats his comrades like brothers, they are his family on the Battlefield. And a man has to protect his family no matter what it costs. One shall never allow his family to fall. And when the time has come for him and his brothers, he shall not fear, for they are knowing, that their sacrifices were not in vain.

A warrior's will to fight, his will to resist, his will to attack, are his greatest weapons. His mind is sharp and he always finds an answer, no matter how hopeless the situation might seem. He will get through it. He will never give up!

A lot of lies exist in this World. But the original truth will always be "survival of the fittest". One must devour it all, be it other humans, wealth, power and even the World itself. When someone has reached that point, the reasons don't matter anymore. Religion, ideals, resources, land, gurges or love, at this point only his will matters. A true warrior strives to improve himself and those around him.

A warrior can't be imprisoned. The only prison he will eventually find himself in, is his own soul. Break free of the chains that hold you down, and rise. Rise as your true self, free of all burdens, free of all suffering, and leave your old self behind.

A true warrior will never die. For his beliefs are carried by all his brothers. For all the centuries to come.

Sorry, there is a problem
This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.
Error code: 2C171/1 

Try attaching a .zip with the .pdf.