Announcement of first Alpha Race Challenge

TheHamon

Hello and welcome!

Im happy to announce that the Free Racing Community will organise the first race for all organisations present at Alpha stage.

You can compete with each other in a peaceful but also challenging way.

The provisional rules are:
-Size: Fighter/Jet
-Propulsion used: Athmospheric, Boosters, wings
-Checkpointsystem: Checkpoint-rings, check size maximum!
-Ceasefire during the competition
-no Speed maximum!

-track will probably be outside of safezone, beware

Due to lack of information yet, further updates will have the rest, so stay tuned!

!Date and Location will be announced after Alpha-Launch!

Send your intereset to participate directly to TheHamon (COMMUNITY-PN) with the subject 'I wanna race'.

Hosts: The honor of hosting the event is not yet decided, we will take your applications!

The host of the event will be mentioned in the articel, will be advertised and will have the honor to provide the start-location (additional structures will be build by the FRC if necessary)

A secondary host will have the same privileges as the first host, except he will provide the finishline.

Send applications directly to TheHamon (COMMUNITY-PN) with the subject 'I wanna host'.

Embrace your speed-fever, touch the stars.

-A service by the Free Racing Community

20 minutes ago, Lethys said:

keep in mind though that the alpha will still be under NDA. You're not allowed to share any experience/rules related to the game itself here in the public section

Absolutly clear, there will be no recordings or experience shared. I have a personal eye on that.

Everything that is described and not yet described will happen inside the game and stay there. Because of that I announced it HERE so it reaches the Alpha Player....your concern is noted

But we plan to stream future Events, when the NDA not longer applies (Beta).

On 10/1/2018 at 1:42 PM, TheHamon said:

Hello and welcome!

Im happy to announce that the Free Racing Community will organise the first race for all organisations present at Alpha stage.

You can compete with each other in a peaceful but also challenging way.

The provisional rules are:
-Size: Fighter/Jet
-Propulsion used: Athmospheric, Boosters, wings
-Checkpointsystem: Checkpoint-rings, check size maximum!
-Ceasefire during the competition
-no Speed maximum!

-track will probably be outside of safezone, beware

Due to lack of information yet, further updates will have the rest, so stay tuned!

!Date and Location will be announced after Alpha-Launch!

Send your intereset to participate directly to TheHamon (COMMUNITY-PN) with the subject 'I wanna race'.

Hosts: The honor of hosting the event is not yet decided, we will take your applications!

The host of the event will be mentioned in the articel, will be advertised and will have the honor to provide the start-location (additional structures will be build by the FRC if necessary)

A secondary host will have the same privileges as the first host, except he will provide the finishline.

Send applications directly to TheHamon (COMMUNITY-PN) with the subject 'I wanna host'.

Embrace your speed-fever, touch the stars.

-A service by the Free Racing Community

Well .... we had a pre-alpha race already. So it's the second or third in DU history (the fact is not under nda, just the possible fotoage).

Just as a sidenote.(

)

Don't do this if you had no acess previously ...

Or ask Yamamushi for inputs as soon as you get to actually being "ingame under nda". And then think out better suited rules ... and means to track people actually adhereing to the course.

There's alot of things to raceing to think off.

For starters you should limit "things" ... alot more.

And specific size limits more clearly ... + how much engines/ fuel/ etc is alloweed.

Which will need to be in the "NDA" covered part of this forum you will gain acess too, when you get into alpha.

And lastly, fly the course yourself a few times. You probably will drop out of the sky duo lack of fuel, if you make it to large of a track. Simple logic on these statements ^^.

23 hours ago, Alsan Teamaro said:

Yayyy, I can smell the fuel of the first racing (athmospheric) vehicles in DU! :D

Accurate depiction of what will happen to all the new sky aces ;3.

• 3 weeks later...