Neo Crusader Ranks

Alpha_

Ranks2.png

These are the Ranks.

Both Branches are Commanded by a Dominus. He is the haed of the Legion. Under him will serve the Legions Navy and the ground forces. He will receive a direct order from the Mandalore to Attack an enemyPosition or to Defend a certain position. The Mandalore hase the total Authority over the Neo Crusaders. To ensure a smooth process.

A Order of the Mandalore is Absolute.

Hello there,

Interesting group with strong (I guess intentional) SW vibes mixed in with some Roman elements I am guessing , if not a copy. I'm not an expert on Mandalorians.

Fun fact in mobile: when trying to write Mandalorians it corrects to Mandal organs.

Anyway, surely the group would attract fans especially.

But I was wondering why you decided to give this a dedicated thread (twice). I probably would not be the only one thinking ranks usually fit into an organization's main thread. I mean, there is a thread showing the ranks just a few entries prior and then your main thread one page prior at this time.

You can edit posts. Not trying to be hobby forum mod, just wondering. If you split org info that would be usually covered in one, organizing things becomes trickier just as individual users trying to follow your group for news becomes tougher.

This Graphic was meant to show how the different Ranks look like. If you can put Emblems on your Armor then we will use those to differentiate between the different ranks. In the first Graphic we explaind how the Command structure works.