Salutations Noveans

Lulichika

My names Uber, I'm looking to get invested into the player created content. Explore new worlds and chart them off with a good group of 2-3.

I saw this game come out when it first released its first trailer and FELT THE HYPE. But due to the lack of content and engagement with the he community, I left. So I want to change with this come back to the game after the road map was released. If you wanna chat about cartoons, hit up my inbox and I'll show you discord username. Anything related to construct and city projects, all ears. Ship plannings, I'm game. Hope to stick around to see this game fully released. Can't wait to see you in game at launch!

9 hours ago, Lulichika said:

Hello there, I’ve seen you on the forum a few times. What do you usually do with other people?

You mean besides playing with them in my dungeon?  :D

I'm basically a builder and industrialist who will stand up and fight when required ;)

I'm a member of a couple of 'do what you want' orgs and I have a couple ideas of what I will initially be doing when starting DU - its all hush hush at this point, but I will be revealing the business name soon  ;)

Anyway, I hear my slaves calling from the dungeon, I better go :D

2 hours ago, CoreVamore said:

You mean besides playing with them in my dungeon?  :D

I'm basically a builder and industrialist who will stand up and fight when required ;)

I'm a member of a couple of 'do what you want' orgs and I have a couple ideas of what I will initially be doing when starting DU - its all hush hush at this point, but I will be revealing the business name soon  ;)

Anyway, I hear my slaves calling from the dungeon, I better go :D

*claps*