Bacterium, Medicine

Bagra4u

This is just exemple  links are from games that i like to play!

http://wurmfood.com/     

Affinity you Want /Goal:  This will determine the bacteria u wanna cure!

MEAL BOX     Determines the BOx where it is gonna be prepared!

Nothing +0    Determines the ingredients!  +0    every ingredient haves they unique number=CODE  

Whole +0    Determines if the ingredients are reworked! 

Now try to make BODY STRIGHT AFFINITY = BUFF

Every Planet should have different bacteria .Affinity you Want /Goal !

important to know Affinities are time limited! 

Sickness bacteria can be a random event now and be cured like this!

ok this is just scratching the surface with my plans xD 

...all the posts what u have posted here are just pointing in empty corners!  i have come out with an idea that will allow you to build medicine! ...you can build a med machine that will build medicine with similar settings!

2 hours ago, Vulcore said:

I just want to mine and build and have fun, i do not want to be sick :) I can be sick in RL. I like not having to worry about RL things like breathing, bacteria, radiation.... 

you can also build in a real life ...and also mine!  

Same as the other topic: maybe in game later, who knows. 

Best to focus now on release and all the mechanics there as explained in the roadmap.

I'm personally no fan of boring, obligatory survival mechanics. 

Better just do drugs/food which add a bonus If ppl want to do/use it. But don't force everyone to do it

4 minutes ago, Lethys said:

Same as the other topic: maybe in game later, who knows. 

Best to focus now on release and all the mechanics there as explained in the roadmap.

I'm personally no fan of boring, obligatory survival mechanics. 

Better just do drugs/food which add a bonus If ppl want to do/use it. But don't force everyone to do it

hy tnx for the responds guys pls move my post away from the public if it's in need!  i didn't know im posting on the wrong section sry!   yeah understood u!  i just got a picture about Larg scale farming setting up med industries  in organisation!  ...this will makes planets not to be only for mining! there will be searching for plants etc

23 hours ago, Bagra4u said:

hy tnx for the responds guys pls move my post away from the public if it's in need!  i didn't know im posting on the wrong section sry!

Hi @Bagra4u,

For clarification: you can talk about idea or any publicly known features. You must not say in public anything you learned from accessing the game or in private NDA channels.

On a side note: we are on a forum, not SMS. It is a lot easier for everyone if you can write complete words instead of abbreviations (think about someone who is not a native English speaker and may not understand them).

~ Merwyn

Edited by Mod-Merwyn