Hello DU

Wolfe

Hello community, my name is Wolfe. I have a deep love for games like this, especially the space-based ones. Throughout my gaming career I mainly specialized in both bounty hunting and mercenary services, which I find extremely fun. I look forward to seeing how my skills can transfer over to Dual Universe, and I'm excited about the future of DU as well. You can find me on Discord under the same name (Wolfe#6742) if you wanna talk about merc/bounty stuff or a host of other things.

Welcome, Wolfe ^^

May I ask you where you are from?

Your Name is confusing me a bit xD
I know there is the word "Wolf" in your name English or another language(German?)?
I do not know any language writing it with an "e" at the end. So I think that's a personal decision of you.

But for me (may because I'm german) it sounds kinda like some German dialect, something you will hear on LARPs.
Sorry for this wall of text ^^

32 minutes ago, Jenonator said:

Welcome, Wolfe ^^

May I ask you where you are from?

Your Name is confusing me a bit xD
I know there is the word "Wolf" in your name English or another language(German?)?
I do not know any language writing it with an "e" at the end. So I think that's a personal decision of you.

But for me (may because I'm german) it sounds kinda like some German dialect, something you will hear on LARPs.
Sorry for this wall of text ^^

I'm from the US, I just liked the name. It's based on one of my favorite TV show characters growing up, Commander Wolffe. I always thought he was a badass but didn't necessarily like the double "f's."