Pre-Alpha Backer looking for guild

Lightrunner

Looks like their isn't a forum section for looking for guild. So I will just post this here. 

I'm looking for a organization that doesn't plan to play like a communist guild. Basically I want to have my own stuff and play like I do in other MMO's. Where anything I get I can keep or sell. I'm big into crafting as well as PVP. 

Recent games I've played have been Darkfall, Archeage, Wow, etc. I have a microphone and am very happy to be in Discord whenever I play.

I also plan to learn LUA in the coming year. So I may be useful eventually on that end.

On 9/7/2018 at 9:30 PM, Lightrunner said:

Looks like their isn't a forum section for looking for guild. So I will just post this here. 

I'm looking for a organization that doesn't plan to play like a communist guild. Basically I want to have my own stuff and play like I do in other MMO's. Where anything I get I can keep or sell. I'm big into crafting as well as PVP. 

Recent games I've played have been Darkfall, Archeage, Wow, etc. I have a microphone and am very happy to be in Discord whenever I play.

I also plan to learn LUA in the coming year. So I may be useful eventually on that end.

Welcome to Dual Universe. If you are still looking for an organization, there are plenty to choose from. Im not going to ask you to join mine but I would ask of you to at least take a look at it, its called the New Dawn Imperium. Other than that I look forward to seeing you in game!

Link to the New Dawn page: https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/new-dawn-imperium