Greetings y'all!

Hey there DUdes and DUdettes!

I just pledged as a patron, you can call me Cal (Novean #31503).
No need to say, the hype is real (and lasting). I came across a review about DU something like 6months ago, and came to check on the evolution from times to times. I spent the last 2 weeks reading, watching, listening anything and all that might be somehow related to DU. Just like you, I'm amazed and thrilled by the depth and infinite possibilites that should offer DU on release. I'm also quite positively surprised by the general feeling coming from the established community, it's been a long time I didn't read so much content without having to detox (from either saltiness or trolliness haha).

A few words about me?
32, french (sh*t happens haha) Played EvE Online from 2004 to... well, last time I logged in was 2015. Also played Lineage 2 before that, on private RP/PVP servers (as a dwarf main, for those who'd wonder). About my interests in DU, they are many. I'll definitely enjoy the next pre-alpha session to finally get on the other side of that damn exciting NDA curtain! I'm planning to play solo for a few hours, to discover the basic things on my own. But rest assured, I've already checked the organizations descriptions, and already feel attracted to some (ok 1 exactly). Anyway, you'll probably hear from me on discord soon, my gut tells me I won't be able to wait until the 8th to get my classified info shoot! :D

Take care, fly safe, o7!

Cal

Welcome to ?️ual ?️niverse!

Ever wondered what would happen if somebody were to mix:

Minecraft
Eve Online

Sugar. Spice. And everything nice.

These were the ingredients chosen to make the perfect video game.

But Lord JC accidentally added an EXTRA INGREDIENT to the concoction.... EMERGENT GAMEPLAY (which people are trying to remove).

Thus, DUAL UNIVERSE was made!