Hello Everyone. Potential Pledger

Hello everyone, just created my Dual Universe account and thinking of being a pre-alpha tester. I was wondering before doing so if this game will run well on my laptop. I have a laptop with a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 GPU and CPU is a Intel Core I5-8300H and 8GB of RAM. Thank in Advance!

46 minutes ago, Hacker101 said:

Thanks, my laptop should be able to run this in pre-alpha stage, but by beta-release it may be different so I'll look out for that

it should be better cause there not done optimizing not even close to it

2 minutes ago, Hacker101 said:

So the hardware on my laptop should be better than it is?

No, what he means is that the performance of the game on your laptop will likely improve as the game is further developed ;)

1 minute ago, CoreVamore said:

No, what he means is that the performance of the game on your laptop will likely improve as the game is further developed ;)

Oh, awesome. Well in that case two days from now I will announce here if I decide to become a pre-alpha tester. I was a little hesitant at first, but my gut is telling me this game is gonna be massive by its release and If so I would be disappointed if I didn't help contribute in it

Remember ... this is pre-alpha.

It's by no means a finished game, to be played for playing sake.

Expect bugs, crashes, tight shedules for testing ... etc.

If you're fine with that. Jump on.

The deal is quite nice. You get a year worth of sub time with the DAC + all the time till it actually realeses and the goodys.

Thanks, I'm aware of the test schedules and the fact this game is still in early development, which in itself is further pushing me to be a tester, not to mention all the cool bonuses that come with it. I won't be able to play next test tomorrow, but my first day on the game may be the 8th of September looking at the planned pre-alpha test schedules.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CoreVamore said:

Carefull.... that should have been posted in the NDA forums.....

If NQ does legal action against button size, I would have lost all faith in them.

Luckily, they won't do that. Imagine the media fallout of someone being banned over a button not working because of its size.

Verdict: size does matter.