Hello, my name is ShaylixLinx

Hello!

My name is ShaylixLinx, even though I have involved in Dual Universe sense 2017 I still haven't made an actual introduction. So here we are! I run the Department of Justice inside the Terran Union and I'm looking forward to buying this game. Even though a lot of my time so far inside the TU has been writing documents and structuring the court of the TU I'm still enjoying my stay even if I can't play the game. 

So to you all, what are you guys currently doing to stave off being board? Are you all excited about the progress done?

ShaylixLinx

Hi  @ShaylixLinx

I to am very excited for DU. I think the progress and development has been a breath of fresh air compared to other games I've seen in development over the years. Novaquark, tries to be realistic about their goals, and aren't afraid to say no, tell it straight, when it comes to what will and wont be in the game. Hoping to get into the game during Alpha so I can make friends, and get to building. Still trying to decide what org I want to commit to, but the Terran Union is at the top of my list of Orgs I would want to be apart of, If I'm accepted.

Other then that, just been working, and playing other games, while daydreaming about DU lol. not much else we can do til release. Greatly looking forward to the Gamescom AMA, I hope they can stream it live with no problems.

P.S. where can I find more info about the Terran Union?