Let's Talk: Neutrality Orgs

0something0

Are "neutrality orgs" really neutral? After looking at some of them they feel more like their own political faction rather then a group committed to neutrality. While it can be argued that not taking a side is taking a side in and of itself, the term "neutrality orgs" becomes a misnomer. Abother facor impacting the orgs in question is given the general community's stance on in-game unsanctioned hostilities, these orgs may be forced to become military alliances against their wishes.

In your vision neutrality does not exist.  Good opinion, i have a different one. And you can still be a military alliance and be neutral, having defenses does not breach neutrality. Using them to overthrow other organizations for any gain does. But then when is a news channel neutral? Is it when the news is unbiased? or when all the people working on the broadcast are unbiased? And then when some members are from either side of the outspoken non-neutral organizations what then?   See it can be a very hard point to be unbiased, neutral or anything because in the end its not your intentions that people judge you by, but their own interpretation of the vision they have of you.

Well i think Neutrality isnt complete not exit. Or i would say, only a handful of people can get them to the position of neutrality. Your choice or course of action must fit for both side so that you can still co-op with them without  joining them in "agressive" situation. Like our world today, there still some country who play double move to prevent themself into some "agressive" situation but still working with both side. So i think neutral is a one for those who really really seek it (some people after stay neutral for long time they will start to think another way to gain more property faster than when they are neutral ).

Morality, sides, alliances- they are all from a perspective.

An organization, that let's just say a peacekeeping org, is considered the baddies compared to lawbreakers.

A trading coalition/org for fairer prices is at a war with similar ones, as they all need to run.

In truth, there is no true neutral side. Just whoever won't blow out your kneecaps and leave you to bleed.