Two-Factor Dual Universe Account Logins

yamamushi

I think that it would be prudent to enable 2FA across our Dual Universe profiles. Our game, forum and community site profiles are all one single sign-on, and considering the NDA under effect, I think it would be very useful to allow for 2FA for those of us who want it. 

We don't get notifications for when we login to our accounts from new locations, so there's not really an easy way for us to tell if someone has our creds and logs into our accounts. 

Please give us 2FA on the websites at least :)

Invision Community even supports it as of January 2017 - https://invisioncommunity.com/news/product-updates/new-two-factor-authentication-r995/ 

To clarify: This isn't about forcing people to use 2FA, this is about enabling it so that those of us who want to can use it for extra security on our accounts. It's 2018 and the realities of security on the internet these days necessitate that we have the option. 

It would be nice if you could implement support for Fido U2F devices. It is not too complicated and state of the art regarding the security of second factors.

• 4 months later...

Having two factor account login would greatly reduce harm done by hackers. Your account being hacked would set a person back in huge amounts of lost time and I bet it would be enough reason for a person to give up if they login and everything is gone.