The Dyson Sphere Initiative

The Project That Will Change DU Forever
Be apart of the biggest engineering undertaking the game may ever see

The Dyson Sphere Initiative was formed on the idea that in such a large MMO such as DU, nearly anything is possible. We have been told this project is in fact impossible, but we are here to challenge that, we believe the creation of a Dyson Sphere is possible and we plan to do this. Make no mistake, this will be an undertaking of a scale so large, full moons and maybe planets will be completely mined. We will mine, store our resources and build. If NQ allows it, we will create drones to help us in this mega structure creation. When the project finishes, the sphere and all it's benefits will be shared among all who aid us. This is not a true org in a sense, only a collection of people who have come together for one goal, the creation of a Dyson Sphere, an achievement which would change DU, forever.

-Project Leader,
Melkor Morgoth

6 minutes ago, Warden said:

Are there deeper or detailed criteria about what Star is to be selected for this?

In turn, what are the criteria for mass-mining, location wise?

Me and my team are currently working on that! Join up and help us if you want! We are trying to work out the amount of resources needed and the side of the sphere etc and could use all the help we can get!